Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

I thought his posts seemed pretty agenda-y, but I’m obviously a bit biased.

I will say this too. Next FM game, I’m just going into the informed spec chat.

2 Likes

that actually sounds more fun

Happiness noise

3 Likes

nochloe

Mafia - Micro Game - Toxicity Tournament | Game Over Scum Victory | Mafia Colosseum

Town - [FNZ] Role Madness - Fullmetal Alchemist - The Mafia Brotherhood | Worstgen

That mafia game should have more sulit cursing for @Grace to see.

1 Like

Awwwws I’d love to be that kitten right now.

I have no likes left to drop on the kitten video

1 Like

Im revoking this because im re-reading sod1 and idk what the heck night was doing

actually I’m wondering if FK is trying to pocket Leafia
random thought, I’m going to sleep

good

which one of my posts do you think I made to pocket leafia

is there a chance Light and Osie are both scum?
I know this is a really weird suggestion but I was just thinking back to Light and Trochi throwing casual townreads at each other
it just seems a little odd because there wasn’t very much content there. I know they have each other’s meta and probably are decent at reading each other, but what if it was all just fake this time?

specifically that you liked Leafia’s posts about yeeting Chloe today

…because I want to yeet Chloe today?

1 Like

also is this just a bad take
like do I know how to read
(I mean, obviously I don’t know how to read people but is this bad reasoning?)

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, sounds like something they would do

but I’m not sure how convincing it is

it’s more because they both seemed comfortable TRing each other
and I think if they were w/v it would be more awkward because one might catch the other and they wouldn’t be able to keep up the act
I also feel like if they were v/v they wouldn’t have TR’d each other so fast but I need to really go back and look at it
I think Light will probably be the next person I ISO but I don’t have the time right now so I’ll get to it later and form an actual opinion on his slot.

I mean
I threw a light townlean on them because they acted appropriately to an important question
i said multiple times it wasn’t definite and questioned why people were sheeping my read on them
so
:thinking:
@WindwardAway