Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

idk she made the whole post saying Arete is town and my interaction with them was wolfy
didn’t vote me
then I quoted my overnight wallpost casing dead Arete as wolfy anyway and Sulit went “oh idk if that comes from a wolf” and didn’t really say anything else about it

No youre just deathtunneling a different villager

:wowee:

So you think Sulit is a villager now?

No

You still think im a wolf dont you

I think you’re stressing yourself out more than you have to do so. Mafia is a team game. Nobody is expecting you to be Newcomb/Voxxicus. (That’s what I’m here for! Jajaja I kid.) You’re in a decent position. Just sort through a few players here and there, and if you’re feeling stressed, take a break. I say this a lot, but it doesn’t always stick: this is a game, which we play for fun. If you’re not having fun, you should reconsider your approach (assuming it isn’t obviously someone else’s fault for being toxic).

1 Like

4 Likes

I have no idea right now to be honest which is why I switched my vote to Sulit. Care to join us?

oh usually I have a lot of fun solving
I’m actually perplexed as to why I’m not having as much fun with this game, but it seems to be a shared sentiment at least to some degree so I guess it’s just this game lol
I just feel like every time I made a read D1 and D2 I was confident and stuck to it but was wrong, and so D3 has mostly been me making a read and then going, “but wait, this probably isn’t right”, reevaluating, and deciding my read is shit
but then reevaluating it later and deciding my previous read was right
so it goes in circles lol

I know the feeling. Believe me, I know the feeling.

This is true tbh

help is fk a villager

idk I tunnelled him D1, got off him D2, and went back to semi-tunnelling today
I’m very confused by his slot to be perfectly honest

Pretty certain he is.

Explain

The game is over 10k posts and unmodded Discourse is the one of the worst forum softwares in modern usage for playing mafia. The players having the most fun are the people who are objectively insane. (Me, Chloe, Blizer, Litten.)

3 Likes

Well, if he was a wolf, why go to such lengths to get you yeeted? He would’ve just agreed with the Marshal yeet and helped to yeet you the next day. Not just keep pushing on you.

Add me to that list and you’d be right.

Also, what’s discourse? I’ve heard it mentioned a lot now.

Look at FK just toDay in a vacuum without bias, maybe? That’s how I got to a townread.

Discourse is the site set up here