Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

what if for day 1 to celebrate the game we all ceremoniously voted outselves and ended the day on the world’s worst possible rand

that would bring the POGGERS back

i did it
i killed the thread

I mean
if we all self-voted we’d have a base 20% chance to hit scum, which tbf isn’t terrible

conboi thoughts

vv marl leafia
v night
w chleb

w not = lockscum its just i think chloe has tunnel vision and its weird and i dont like it they dont live in the same thread as i do i feel :joy_cat:

1 Like

Brain: Arete is pushing me first so probably town. Wolf wouldn’t wanna risk me obvtowning off of pressure early d1.

wolfrete take
reminds me of jojo

Arete is far too solvy and tryhardy for ~40 posts in. It very much looks forced and like they’re producing content to get townread, rather than because they actually believe said reads

They simply aren’t comfortable, and a wolf feels an obligation to ‘look townie’ at SoD, whereas a villager shouldn’t care how they’re percieved

Arete is saying things that people want to hear
Ticking the boxes to get townread d1 on FoL - which is mostly just one box; that being that they are contributing worthwhile content early into the game. People look at a slot like this and go ‘ok this can be town for now cool’
But said content is not genuine

50 posts into d1 and they have a read strong enough to put into an analogy
this once again reads as appealing to the masses
also by saying im not allowed to read it it ‘removes’ my ability to refute said argument

chalking up my arete to omgus
and apparently omgus is wolfy?

even if this WAS omgus, which, sure, maybe it’s ~5% omgus, how is this a wolfy trait?
just because i have a read on someone who is pushing me doesn’t mean it’s entirely me thinking theyre ass at the game therefore they must be a wolf
it’s me having TMI on my alignment, thus being able to more accurately determine if said push is in bad faith or not

I said it would be the same for sulit, bc she and i have similar playstyles, and both cave in to pressure in similar ways

I also wouldn’t treat arete the same way if they pushed someone else, because I don’t know with 100% certainty the alignment of said other person
This doesn’t mean it’s OMGUS
This just means I have a unique perspective in that I know I’m town and I can solve with that in mind

Arete would very likely townread me for this if they were a villager
They aren’t ass at FM
This is classic wolf hedge
‘Chloe did something kinda townie so i should point that out so it doesn’t look like i ignored it, but i wont let it affect my read on her!’

130 posts into d1 is never enough to clear someone on postcount
literally ever

if this were eod, or d2, you could ask if night has metatells based on postcount

think about this from the perspective of a villager
if night is a wolf, and has postcount tells, and mist knows about said tells, night now knows to continue hyperposting for the easy townread

the hell is the point of showing your cards this early other than to look like youre solving?

This is CLASSIC wolf behavior
Everything Arete has done thusfar is pretty By The Books

2 Likes

why are you voting me though

good DAY sir

1 Like

This is neat, but I agree with Cent that you are getting tunnel-vision. Thoughts on anyone else in thread excluding Marl?

raisins

you get NOTHING
you LOSE

i need to rewatch that movie

good bye for long time uwu

oompa loompa doopity do

its an hour into d1

i can read other people later

and tunneling people != wolfy
get new content

1 Like

holy shit savage

i agree

note: I have not read nor do I know what this wallpost says

2 Likes

alright ill start trying now

mm that felt kinda awkward Marshal
poke poke be interesting

the chloe wallpost on arete except you swap out “townie” with “commie” and “wolfy” with “capitalist”

3 Likes