Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

I will give ample reasons for the scumleans uno momento.

Game is on pause while the hosts come to a decision on what to do

Apologies for the inconvenience

1 Like

Evo has been modkilled they were…

BabyRage

You are a member of the Town! You have no abilities, but you have a voice, and a vote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Due to the circumstances Day will end immediately and Night will be extended to what normally would have happened if we made it to eod so actions will lock at 2021-01-28T17:00:00Z and Day 2 will start at 2021-01-28T18:00:00Z

Flavor for EOD1:

The streamer turns on his webcam, and reveals his face!

Its Geyde and hes default dancing!

Geydes helping out with a bit of the hosting now

8 Likes

Flavor:

Geyde started new stream.
Marl donated six dollars and ninety cents
Geyde said haha
And shot Marl right where he stands banning him
Sex number not funny he says!

@Marluxion has been banned! They were…

KappaPride

You are a member of the Town! You have no abilities, but you have a voice, and a vote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Twitch chats response:

Kappa pride more like Kappa died

Bet hes a joker main lol

This is what u deserve 420 is better

Imma miss him

Day starts 48 hours

IM FREE

HOLY FUCK IM FREE

lowercase

wolves you fucked up

holy fuck

my heart

it races

/vote chloe

lol

/vote Trochi

lets start here

I don’t go over today

We’re down 2 wolves and we can no longer afford for me to be a ML aorn

Need a wolf down first

EVO dying was a tragedy

2 villagers*

ebwop

@arete

it’s a beautiful day outside

this game is stupid

FK and Trochi are both wolves by the way

Pretty damn confident in this

Gunna go suffer from stomach ache now and will be mobile

i feel so GOOD

birds are singing
flowers are blooming

on days like this

kids like you

should be burning in hell

:’)

Alright, here’s a fucking wallpost bitches. I go through every slot here and make reads. If you’re boring and would like to skip to the “what does marshal read me as?” section, please see the bottom.

Light

Intering ISO, to say the least. Reads themselves aren’t really clearing, he doesn’t have a large abundance of them to dig through. Mostly stuff related to chloe and etc.

I found some things of note, mooostly his approach to questioning in general. He’s taking this probing / pushing approach where he’s seemingly trying to get people to argue in good faith or explain their reads or whatnot. I think it’s a degree of villagery just because the guy is being oddly egotistical and like proud of his drilling for reads in a way that I don’t specifically think is towncred grabby. Basically he’ll go on about him trying to go and get people to produce content but I find it honestly villagery when he does it because I can understand/see the mindset of “I’m going to try to be a better villager by doing x” and if light is doing that i’d expect him to be vocal about it.

Overall it’s not super clearing but it’s something

Arete

villager. god so fucking villagery. words cannot describe

(Ok so I know I should give more but I think their posts are written by a villager. If I tried i’d say it’s that they feel relaxed itt and I can see exactly how and why they got to their reads, and like how their brain gears turned. They’ve been dilligent in a way I don’t exactly think wolfrete would be, they’ve been actively searching out clears and not in a cred grabby way. also [V](javascript:toggleExpand(‘N65542’);)[book 1](javascript:toggleExpand(‘N65542’):wink:)

Chloe’s getting skipped my brain cannot parse her posts its super hafshjsfhfjs. Thanks for listening

sulit

I like post 504 from her. It’s a thought I had.

In fact her whole chloe thought process is, like, very villagery. Her thought process is pretty ~transparent and from hydraing with her it’s exactly how i’d expect her to handle chloe

Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Night 1 [14/15] - #1204 by sulit

por exemplo I think this is rlly villagery

She did this stuff in hydra chat, went through town/wolf thought proccesses and like made the brain things go onto paper and then posted it, and I think that’s not super easy to fake.

Annoyance at marl and general thread focus on chloe is uber villagery. Lockclear. Next

Firekitten

FK has a lot of good outright content but I can’t wrap my head around it.

I just haven’t seen anything I vibe with, I just dont see anything i vibe with, aaa. Some of his reads feel like stretches but not something a villager can’t do. I don’t see anything for this to be out of PoE some of the stuff just seems ham fisted aa

GORTAAAAAAAA

Ngl I think my guy is a villager lol

What i’ve seen isn’t actually terrible. Him denying the chloe read on him is kinda wack in the world of gorta!w, I think he genuinely beleives what chloe read him for was NAI. His focus on cents is villagery asf tbh, he beleives he can read centuries well and bringing it up and constantly putting it in his reads to meet his internal expectation of what he can contribute is townie

Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Night 1 [14/15] - #1575 by an_gorta_pratai

Dis villagery lol
I buy the sentiment

Let’s not kill gorta
I am the gorax
I speek for the trees

Windwazzaway

Starting with the wind part cuz less posts. My thoughts on the matter (prepare for a spicy take): joy_cat idk joy_cat

As far as wazza I think I mildly buy the thing between him / chloe. I get how he got to the thought, and GTH his post in
Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Night 1 [14/15] - #1352 by Wazza
is real. It wasn’t like super explained at first but when he elaborates you can see what he means and what his PoV on the situation is. I think it’s a thought he could get to as villager. Not super clearing though. Just above PoE for me.

Can explain in more detail if anyone reads this and asks me to. This should be easier to read as the day winds down :joy_cat: :oyster: joyster

Grace

Centuries

I can’t really decipher his posts

What I find I don’t think is out of his wolfrange

hopefully sulit can just drop a read on him

but atm i don’t see much to really clear on? Eh

France

Trochinight

Starting with trochi because bird

Trochi = meh. my like teeth or something say she’s kinda villagery but I cant say why and I dont see anything to lead me to that

I honestly have the exact same read on night
maybe my mind electric brain stuff is just getting worse because the last like 5 things have been “loooool idk”

leafia

the color of this image is the color of leafia’s card

Mist

whyd i village read this

???me

I don’t now

thx 4 coming to ted talk

(she’s done realistically prettly little in the form of reads. PoE 4 me lolol)

Marshal

This text will be hidden
but this joycat will not

:joy_cat:

Marl

im not reading this either he’s town

as you can see I have put consistent effort into the front and back half of this list

UwU

Strengthy Town
Marshal
sulit
Arete
Leafia
Marluxion

Less strengthy town
Gorta
Light

Wazzawind’s above null but not in the same teir as light/gorta so they get a special one
Wind

POE
FK
Grace
Centuries
Trochi
Mist
Chloe

If i get nightkilled, then :joy_cat: for day just getting ended while im away and me not having a chance to actually do that. I can at least vanity this.

1 Like

this is plausible