Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

Thank you Kanye very cool

litten is wolfy regardless of anyone’s alignment and thats prob all you get tonight because my brains in no position for actual reasoning

EXTREMELY DUMB TAKE (warning, do not open if you want takes that are good or logical)

the number of vaguely PoE people who are defending Chloe for relatively weak reasons scares me specifically in the direction ‘if she’s scum wolves have probably given up on her, it kind of feels like some people are TMIing her V’

this was prompted by P#1663 but that’s not actually the most egregious example

1 Like

you see i’d make reads and et. cetera but standardized testing makes my brain go nopey so nopey no

hm

uh specifically that ‘hm’ is ‘Evo randomly makes a comment about how people shouldn’t go for MVP on D1, which implies that he believes Marl, but Marl explaining his play today as wanting MVP only makes sense from the PoV where he’s a villager, which is inconsistent with his stated read on Marl, this post feels like it’s trying to discredit Marl while simultanously TMIing him V’

Okay… is this your only thought about this wallpost? Out of pure curiosity, since this… really doesn’t seem to have had it’s intended effect, what makes it so weak?

I was showing that as V or W it was a dumb play

Plus I never said Marl is scum

Just scummy :mask:

Arete what do you think about Centuries?

@Trochilidae has replaced in for @Nightingale

They came from another stream that started hosting our Fortnite streamer

Do not disucss replacements

what’s up mothers and fuckers of the jury

quick copy paste your logs

Woo-hoo, time for an easy pocket

oh shit this isn’t the scumchat

D0:
be gay do crimes

accomplished
i did a crime i wrecked a car
i’m also gay

alright so is this where i start tunneling light

yours was honestly less that because you had, like, actual reasons to V-read her, I just didn’t find them compelling

I disagree that her take made sense but I acknowledge that I’m biased

this reason was mostly … you didn’t really seem to consider whether it made sense from a wolf perspective when using it as an argument to townread her

the post in question is absolutely not outside of her wolfrange even slightly

actually decent take even if I don’t agree

this is another ‘you solely consider whether her posts make sense from a village motivation but not from a wolf one’ point

1 Like

alright

why is that something you were trying to show