Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

I started screenshooting posts at 7 and it took over a hour what the tuck

i hope you know i want an explanation from you later about what exactly you got from that
because that could’ve ended very badly

why did u say it was made overnight then idgi

yeah yeah yeah i get it you almost blew up because i said you being in class is wolfy

ARETE FK SCUMTEAM WOLFTHEATER 100 ggs

I mean I was more going for ‘why did you specifically make a meme overnight to use as a part of a push that depended on a single specific player dying’

2 Likes

there’s a really long reason that specifically made me so upset
@Aelin should know what i’m talking about

I don’t get what’s confusing about this

but i’ll let that conversation end

WOOFVWOOFWOOGMF AGOOAGOOAGOO WOWOWOSAA pog

ftr light and trochi are almost never w/w

oh he made it at night??

Marl is a dead villager. I don’t know if the wolves killed him because he was right or if they didn’t want to risk having him reconsider Chloe being a wolf, but right now I think we should give Chloe a break and focus elsewhere like on Trochi and/or Marshal as I’m pretty sure that both are wolves. /vote Trochi @katze

1 Like

this aged well

i have an addiction

yes

exactly

oh ok

this is a reference to game 7 of hydra mash where my slot (cough geyde cough) cased a dead townie three hours into the day

1 Like

Centuries are you actually unclear on what I’m trying to say or are you playing dumb on purpose

I realized this was inferior in trying to get a reaction because it makes it sound ridiculous

agreed, I don’t want to focus on Chloe right now because I think there’s a chance she still flips v
but idk who to focus on instead, weh