Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

no im dumb stop asking

like I can explain it if it’s confusing I just don’t get how it would be confusing

im not dumb on purpose i swear

im just dumb

Class about to start bu will explain after

okay so

Marl dies

Litten immediately comes in with a meme that clearly would have taken a while to make about the fact that Marl had died

I thought this was kind of :eyes: because it pointed to him having known that Marl was going to die, and I was trying to figure out whether or not there was an innocent explanation for this

does that make sense?

3 Likes

okay troch i re-read your thing on light and i get it now
and it isn’t what i asked for

i wanted your thought-process on him in the moment
not a re-evaluation

i want to know what posts pinged you in what direction in realtime
your takes here feel like they’re how you feel about him now

i could be misunderstanding but i dont think i am?

even if you disregard the meme his push on you at the first second of the day literally reeks of agenda

Ping pong ding dong
Yeah I morally refuse any scumcase on Tro that revolves around or uses the fact that they’re in class as a point

… hmm i see

so the theory is that either fk invented a time machine or knew marl was going to dien…

Yeah, Marshal’s reaction to the nightkill solidifies my belief that he is a wolf. I will say this too, there is at least one wolf in Marshal/Chloe and Marshal is trying way too hard to get townread over Marl dying. /vote Marshal @katze

1 Like
dumb read

this feels like you know I’m a villager

it wasnt a point towards them being a wolf

it was my attempt to tilt them

so my time machine theory was correct!!

i think youre a villager

okay this makes more sense i’d thought you were asking for a complete summary of my read on him and figured i should reiso
but what i actually did what a lot more helpful so i’m not upset about it

no
it isnt

it isnt what i asked for
and i asked what i asked for a reason

i would have asked it yesterday but lolevo

no d2 threadmark is pepehands

MY WALLPOST IS COMING 90 MINUTES LATE BUT ITS EN VOIE OF COMING pog!