Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

the way you sort my slot sucks hard

you dont care if im scummy or not you’ve basically never talked about how scummy my slot was

you just say im less townie than others

which is either wrong because you’re a wolf

or you’re a villager that is biased agaisnt me since my standards are unreachable i think

That wagon on Wazza is town indicative of Sulit only if Chloe is not a wolf.

which isn’t likely so this is useless

marshal: villareads 2 people who most other people don’t villa read

people: wait… if I think marshal is wolfy? And marshal push these people? not towny? wait? they PARTNERS???

wwwww

1 Like

Both can exist

again, its why i said they are the big 3 reasons, cause they all realisticaly in a way exist

Again, your refusal that bussing wolfmates is legit a thing d2 wolves can do with good wolf theater

This doesn’t rely on Tro’s alignment because Chloe is a easy yeet there

uh to give, like, actual elaboration rather than phrasing the take in the most controversial way possible

everyone has strong opinions on Marshal and Chloe

but no one is trying to enforce those opinions outside of Marshal and Chloe themselves

like people care but they don’t care

also, basically the entire game has suggested that we just chainyeet the two of them, which I think would be a less popular suggestion in a W/V world

I played with you in uminkeo

I can get there on you

you aren’t nearly there

wdym there

you had tmi on me

I think this is more because “we want to majority but majority is bad for town”

Arete: scumreads 1 person strongly

everyone: ‘this makes them W/W! we are very good at FM’

disagree
we’re trying to get sketchy slots out so they’re not still sitting here in LyLo
I want these slots to resolve before we get to a point in the game where it’s actually critical

1 Like

And? I still saw your exact thought processes. I had to understand them.

well but specifically

the fact that ~everyone has suggested it means that probably some of the people suggesting it are wolves

Honestly

W!Marshal would be fucking trying alot more and i would honestly think they would be more invested or have WiM to play this, though this has been a draining game to everyone involved

lol Chleb with 1k posts

me in postgame when Marshal/Chloe turn out to be W/W:

5 Likes

im not playing this game to appeal to marshal idk what he wants from me umineko i literally spent hours upon hours being wrong trying my hardest only to become giga depressed both game end and also ended up getting flamed in post chat by spec chat warriors

okay yes but look from my pov

i townread the entire marshal wagon

and i was hinting earlier that scum might be within people who ‘scumread’ marshal but arent pushing on him
or people who ‘townread’ me but arent directly defending me

sulit today has pivoted in her townreads on me and marshal, almost in response to the marshal wagon picking up steam

i also dont think wolves bus here
it might be a difference in playstyle between us
but i genuinely think they push for the misyeet on me rather than the cred for flipping a buddy

this is stupid

oh
ok I might be able to agree with that but hasn’t it only been Gorta, Chloe, Blizer and me who were ok with that? or were there others I missed

“3 replies” guess you’re being fought
I also disagree.