Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

Wind
sulit
maybe you/FK/Conroy (not as, like, the three of you, but like, all of you individually fit into that world)

Oh fuck I forgot the wolves are in me, Leafia, and Grace

Again

Bussing is legit a strat here in mountanious

so yea anyone really doesnt think this is viable, idk what to say man

yeah see Arete’s pushing the same agenda they set up earlier in the day where I’m a wolf lol

I mean

no, there aren’t

like I’ve actively trying to avoid being annoyed about this because it’s not productive but 90 percent of the arguments people have used to scumread me boil down to ‘Arete was deathtunnelling Chloe so they must be W/W’ which is … legitimately one of the worst arguments I’ve ever heard … and the remaining 10 percent can be summarized as ‘Arete is pushing me so they’re scum/Arete made a take I don’t like so rather than actually giving it five seconds of thought I’ll accuse them of pushing agenda’

Wind you’re not trying to evaluate my mindset for doing anything you’re just going ‘Arete has a TAKE that I DON’T LIKE so it must be agenda’ rather than trying to figure out what my motivation would be for having that take as each alignment (especially given that none of the people that the take in question is about have even flipped yet)

I think you’re a better villager than that

Hottest take in the world

Arete/Wind so far looks t/w, and i can see either worlds here btw

t/v

fuck, i needed another v

the reason I’m very interested in Arete’s slot is not just because they’re pushing me.

it’s because in all the games I’ve previously specced that Arete has been in, I fairly consistently TR’d them, even when they were scum.
And it’s not happening here. I wonder why.

@Arete I am not SRing you because of your push on Chloe. Literally anyone could’ve pushed on Chloe for her D1 opener, although it was easier for wolves to grab onto a target if she’s town (and if she’s a wolf, she’s an easy bus anyway). I think a lot of town has been SRing Chloe so that’s not a valid reason to point at you and say you’re a wolf.

I gave my case on you earlier because I wasn’t satisfied with your interaction with me, and also with Gorta, and I will quote it again just to prove my point.

This is like a desperate pocket attempt but it ain’t gonna work tbh

It literally has nothing to do with whether I do or don’t like your takes. Look at my post against you again.

pictured

wind arete

my ego doesnt want to read arete rn
i feel
like im
allergic
to wolfrete
because it would mean i was right in the first 20m of the day

i’ll re-read all of this later unless something big jumps out at me

…it’s not a pocket attempt, I’m calling you a wolf

oh god did the collapse thingy disappear

RIP sorry for the ridiculous length

wait blizer do u think its v/v or w/v

v/w

back

i dont think its wind

I’ll continue to push on Arete tbh, they’re not making their slot look better right now

but then i already think its arete