Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

i think this is a valid argument

and i think arete could have misinterpreted wind

tbh

it can be

I might be wrong

I don’t know

what do u want to do rn

ok, I’ll try asking something else.
Why did you jump on me immediately for it, and not FK?

Meh, you guys have gone back to being boring. I’m out :wave:

okay

so why did you jump instantly to the ‘Arete is TMIing them and also pushing agenda, or something’ conclusion rather than ‘Arete is making a read that they actually believe in’

I wonder what would happen if we had a fm player have a brain scan activity thing during the game to see what parts of the brains light up

I wonder if it changes if they are a wolf

(Don’t ask me how I got to this thought I was reading arete post and it made me remember this previous idea)

this feels so flawed also

i didnt mention it at the time bc god knows but ye

fair question
because you were throwing it specifically at Chloe and Marshal, and not at the rest of us.
You asked them if they’d consider each other villagers, to throw doubt if one of them flips villager today to ensure the other wasn’t going to be yote right after.

I mean

I did in fact respond to FK’s posts as well

:upside_down_face:

because me and arete are wolf partners

1 Like

marshal being gone scares me

1 Like

so in a world where they’re v/w, if we yeet the villager first, people will go “oh ok, we don’t kill the other” because it wasn’t directed at everyone else to look agenda-y. it was only directed at one person who is alive, and who is presumably the wolf of the two.

yeah, because they’re the ones that have been spending the entire day deathtunnelling each other and I wanted them to stop

i’d like to once again remind everyone this isnt w/w ever

yes but you SR me and FK is in your “maybe, maybe not” pool and yet we’re both saying you’ve been pushing agenda.

kinda agree

arete placement of fk bad

i feel it can be W/W

you know i was gonna say something about arete being wolf and lacking confidence in their reads, and how i feel like its kinda unnatural cause like, they have done it a significant amount this game

but i feel like i cant explain that well

i need to pocket grace so sulit cant

Summary

if I was a villager reading this interaction I would think that that post sounded like w/w because they said “I did in fact” which sounds like technically being correct
but I’m also a villager