Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

Talking about McDonalds is more enjoyable than playing this game

3 Likes

yeah im having fun how dare i

1 Like

I think I’ll just try to sleep lol

Conroy hasn’t had a PB&J
That’s >rand W tbh

1 Like

moreover im literally driving attention away from arete

isnt that bad if i was wolf

which i think u w read me arete

isnt scum’s plan exactly the opposite than drowning out thread by posting fluff that resets thread

1 Like

I think a villager would be less likely to drown out the thread while other interesting things are going on, like the Pokemon talk from a few nights ago or whatever isn’t wolfy because nothing was really happening, but I think a villager would care about the things that are actually happening in the game thread more than about ranch dressing

I ended up just zoning out for a couple minutes thinking of sandwiches that I actually enjoy eating lol

1 Like

You thought wrong

this is probably dumb given that Centuries was specifically speaking to me but this post feels like Centuries knows I’m a villager

This post is dumb

this game is dumb

3 Likes

Damn right

its the literal opposite

I wanted to out before the game started but the coin flipped heads

I replaced into a slot that did nothing and yolo voted on Chloe lol

Here’s my heavily conf-biased Marshal/Sulit w/w take that I was working on an hour or two ago
Might as well let it sit and simmer and get some thoughts since thread has moved on from wind and arete

She has no read or take whatsoever on Marshal on d1 aside from agreeing that I had some legit takes that make him look like a wolf

Then coming in to day 2 she jokes about him pocketing her by calling her obvtown
And she begins to townread him, and lower her townread on me, when the Marshal wagon picks up steam

I heavily think Marshal is a wolf and this looks very very much like w/w behavior
Avoid talking to and about your scummates - as is natural
Then, one of them is on the stand and has a chance of being the elim, so you have to start forcing progression into a townread, so that you can vote on the counterwagon come EoD
It’s like she took weight off the Chloe side of the scale and put it onto the Marshal side of the scale
There’s a super distinct shift in behavior when she pivoted to Marshal Town over Chloe Town

Her read on me d1 looks rather villagery at a glance, as she voices concern over the fact that she thinks I may be pocketing her, and yet she still townreads me
But her read on me is super flimsy
It’s basically: “Chloe is TWTBAW… why does chloe do this as wolf?”
When
Sulit
Who shares a brain with me
SHOULD find me town
And not for TWTBAW shit
But because I’m town
And now she doesn’t even remember why she townread me on d1. She doesn’t remember her thought process, which makes me feel as if it wasn’t natural.

A lot of this looks like ‘I need to townread Chloe’ not ‘I townread Chloe’
Then d2 she continues to put some stock into my reads, including the Light read, and my Marshal read, but Marshal is suddenly supertown to her and I’m no longer
This happens when Marshal wagon picks up steam
Someone who she didn’t have a strong read on before is now (inexplicably) strong town to her

She has no take on Conroy for like… the entire game
Someone who she usually JUMPS at the opportunity to clear or call wolf
Also someone who usually has a strong read on her
Why does she not care to read the dude when his slot has been in contention for a while?

Also her ‘conroy makes spreadsheets all the time’ without being able to pull up receipts is kinda :joy_cat:

Another point towards Marshal/Sulit being w/w:
Marshal is clearing sulit FAR too easily. He’s usually the first person on the ‘sulit shouldnt be cleared’ train, yet this time hes calling her obvtown quite a bit
Sure, this isn’t w/w in and of itself, but sulit isn’t responding by going ‘but i havent done anything today’ or ‘what why’ which is what i’d expect out of her as town
Instead its ‘stop pocketing meeee’

Here’s a game with v!Marshal and w!Sulit (on the account ‘REM’)
https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/magical-index-season-3-mafia-game-over.476/
Sulit is playing extremely similarly in the MC game to how she’s playing in this game, yet Marshal isn’t treating her the same. Why?

Also
Marshal popping in with random shit during the q+a session looked like it was done to annoy/distract me (because it worked)
Wowee

Also
Sulit’s progression on me:

Day 1

^ in regards to me scumreading marshal for his ‘lamist’ wall and it being similar to agenda he pushed in a different game

Day 2

This implies sulit thinks I flip town, and that someone was setting up chain MLs on EVO for ‘TMI’ing me town’

my post apparently made her not want to lock her marshal read in as confident
so she’s putting some stock in my posts
aka she somewhat sees me as town

she’s taking my word for Light being townie, which means she is, once again, putting some stock in my reads
yet:

im not someone she considers GTH town

Sulit’s progression on Marshal:

Day 1

^ in regards to me scumreading marshal for his ‘lamist’ wall and it being similar to agenda he pushed in a different game

probably a meme vote, since marshal was memeing before this
but its their first ‘interaction’

Day 2

^ her townreads

she’s taking marshal’s word for Light being townie, which means she’s putting stock in marshal’s reads

Some of this is re-posted but i had an urge to organize

I’d specifically love thoughts from Conroy and Arete, but everyone else is appreciated too

You got it better than Blizer did at least

true

anyway I’m off to sleep, be back sometime before EoD but not sure if I’ll be around specifically for EoD.

Since we aren’t wagoning Arete today I’ll just put my vote back where it was before, in case I forget.

/vote Marshal @katze

1 Like

Ban Count

Getting Banned Banners Votes to be Banned
Marshal Light, Leafia, Chloe, Centuries, WindwardAway 5/7
Arete Blizer 1/7
Chloe Marshal 1/7
Trochilidae Trochilidae 1/7
Centuries Arete 1/7
Not Voting an_gorta_pratai, Grace, Firekitten, sulit 4