Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

long

I don’t know why I said 15 I didn’t do math it just came up in my head it’s probably wro mg

oh

1 Like

Nevermind carry on with the current wagons

dont get me wrong we have time and shit

but also, village atm is complacent with thread state and shit, and it kinda hurts my soul

1 Like

though he still does this thing where he goes like

PoE slot gets light pressure

Summary
Summary
Summary

PoE slot kinda wolfy tho :flushed:

wow remember when I said ‘this might be V/V, let’s reevaluate’ and everyone got mad

I wonder if there was a reason for that

Arete

just no lol

1 Like

Me pressure

everyone is v there’s no w

1 Like

you can’t complain about complacency and then complain when people try to stop being complacent ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Its not that chleb and marshal can v/v

but people are literally not like talking and going through if we have a deepwolf or not

which we fucking likely too at this point of time if imma be honest

seriously if one more person makes really small text or puts things in 10 spoilers im going to hit someone

I cant read those and i dont know how to zoom in on computer since my trackpad broke so I have to literally get up close to the computer

who the fuck is deepwolfing

1 Like

deepwolf grace

deepwolf grace

1 Like

Thats not the reason why i said that and you know that

i dont hate the fucking read of them both being town

i hate your behaviour and reaction towards not only that, but like with wind and FK earlier

Idk, let me look at playerlist

I don’t really think there’s a way to fix the thread state that doesn’t involve yeeting chloe, I may just be looking at it from my POV tho

Again, Arete, your potential wolfteams are kinda meh in that world

but i like chloe

alright no problem man