Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

yes I did actually read it
I see Arete’s points
but there’s something I want to point out once they answer me

Ok maybe me being on mobile and not havjng my glasses is contributing

I’m… well aware. It was a anecdotal response to Wind.

I already disagree with 3/5th and even with Trochi in that means you’ve got the scumteam figured out in a winning poe which is veryy unlikely from how you’ve been solving

literally just waiting for Arete to vote me

[this was originally written to Wind but then I saw that Centuries had asked basically the same question, I’m lazy so I’m not going to change the pronouns]

I think … if you gave me a gun with a single bullet right now, and told me that if I killed a wolf I would win, and killed a villager I would lose, I would shoot Litten. I’m really not a fan of his general behavior when I first brought up the V/V point (/started pushing on you), he was misrepresenting a lot of my points and unlike you he has enough experience that he should be playing better? (that probably sounds mean, pretend I found a way to phrase that that doesn’t make me sound like a dick, I swear I’m not trying to be mean)

but I’m worried that I’m biased because he’s specifically pushing me

also I’m pretty sure I’m not voting him right now, I should probably fix that

I am open to discussion of who to yeet that’s not Marshal/Chloe, outside the two of them I specifically find Leafia/Grace/Blizer/somewhat Trochi to be townie and I think Gorta is town if Marshal is

and FK/Sulit/Trochi means that FK is hard carrying or town is literally wrong on 100% of the stuff

every time I write what I want to delete because it sounds mean

pretty much the entire game has said that if Chloe/Marshal flips town they want to yeet the other one tomorrow

like maybe it’s fewer people than literally everyone? but it feels like basically everyone

and I haven’t seen anyone else argue for not that

That’s dumb and you know it arete.

I think arete plausibly has a point

isnt arguing for Sulit/You (in a world where there’s a villager here) arguing for not that then

arguing for someone else = arguing for not resolving both sides of the dome

If Chloe is a wolf of course people are going to be fine with this because it doesn’t matter

now I still think chloe is uber wolfy but I think arete’s post is villagery and has merit and arete is better than me

disagree

if Marshal goes over today and flips V people were ~always going to be gunning for her tomorrow

no we are killing Chloe today

Ok, so why haven’t you been pushing for a wagon on FK? You had a chance earlier in the day, since there have been a number of us SRing him, and there was even a point where he said if he went over and flipped as town, he wanted us to reconsider his readlist.

But instead I’ve seen you kind of dodging the current wagons and pushing that they’re V/V. It’s not so much the fact that you see them as V/V that bothers me right now, as the fact that you are actively pushing people off both the wagons, which to me is indicative there’s a high likelihood that one of them is a wolf, one of them is a villager, and you don’t want us to accidentally yeet the wolf among the two of them when they’re your teammate.

this is very lazy isnt it

like literally shut up arete

Chloe is literally a wolf but you keep trying to wiggle yourself out of that can of worms

the thing is that Arete’s just really good at making villagery posts as a wolf, from what I’ve seen just by speccing their games, and really the only thing I can nail them for is if I find agenda, which I am 99% sure I saw earlier in the day.