Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

why are you town reading Chloe

because she’s a villager because of her post and because this isnt W/W and because i like her she’s my friend

3 AM
fuck this shit, cutting myself off, sorry.

what post

If you think FK/Arete has exactly one wolf and other people think me/Arete also has exactly one wolf

Then you should reach the same scumteam conclusion as I did

ftr, I’m not positive if I’ll wake up for EoD (I’m going to try to but I acknowledge the possibility that I sleep through my alarm), Litten is unironically ~lock wolf and if I go over today that’s the single most important part of my legacy to sheep

Wind is not lock wolf, I think it’s likely but I see more than zero worlds where they’re just a badly playing villager

but you always always always need to kill Litten tomorrow if I go over here, this is a very high-confidence read and it’s important that people sheep it

what was ur conclusion again

LOL

ARETE CALLING ME LOCK WOLF

wind question

have you ever had a wolfgame

Arete/Marshal/Sulit

10 hours left
I can probably sleep that long
see ya never fuckos

That is literally what I’ve said for hours because I individually scumread all three of them

Good night

Nighto

i think marshal may be in anti spew and arete may be town and fk may be the wolf here and they are doing it for future vca but idk

idk why im pre flipping fuck this

are we even playing the same game

yes

no I don’t think so

ok you do you