[Signups - VFM] Purgatory III: The Reckoning! [9/9]

:angel: Welcome to Purgatory III: The Reckoning! :smiling_imp:

Hosted by @clonedcheese and @DatBird !
Designated Alt Mod: @DatBird

You and 8 others are trapped in purgatory! Can you send the demons to hell or will you doom everything by allowing them into heaven?!

Hydra!!

Each slot in this game may be composed of up to 2 heads.

Each team may choose how they want their hydra to behave. Once you have found a partner or have decided to play solo, here are your options and instructions:

1. Hydra, with both players posting in the thread on their main accounts: enter in the thread, then create a hydra name.
  2. Hydra, with 1 account known to be the hydra: sign up in the thread, create a hydra name, then contact Dat + me for the account of that name
  3. Hydra, with 1 anonymous account: privately contact dat + myself
  4. Solo, public: sign up in the thread.
  5. Solo, Anon: privately contact dat + myself

Rules and Punishments

Follow the Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First, and the Official Forum Mafia and Forum of Lies Rules. Please make sure you have enough time for this game before you sign up.
Don’t angleshoot.
Don’t be rude.
Don’t use big letters.
The usual.

Gameplay

The game is played in two phases. Heaven Phase and Hell Phase.

The Game begins in the Hell Phase.

During the Hell Phase, you must choose a player to send to hell. To vote for someone, simply type /Vote (Playername) or /Send (Playername). After someone is sent to hell, their alignment will be revealed and they will be unable to talk in the thread Votes will be plurality based. Majority is in effect. If there is a tie, it will be broken by RNG. After one player has been sent to hell, the heaven phase will begin.

During the Heaven Phase, you must choose a player to send to Heaven. Voting is done the same way, their alignment will flip and they’ll be unable to speak, except for in a private Heaven discord. After the heaven phase, a new hell phase starts and the cycle repeats.

There is no night time in purgatory! Immediately after a flip, the next phase will begin!

Heaven and Hell phases both have a maximum length of 48 hours. At the end of each phase, if no one has been sent the player with the most votes will be sent. Ties are broken by RNG.

Victory

The humans will win if they manage to send the majority (2 of the 3) Demons to hell!
Demons will win if the majority of them are sent to heaven!

The Demons will have a private chat where ALL Demons (including those sent to hell/heaven) can communicate at any time.

Judgement Day

When 50% of the Living players are demons, a Judgement Day phase begins.
The Living players lose their ability to vote (but may still speak in the thread). All of the Lost Souls sent to heaven (does not include demons currently in heaven) must privately (NOT IN THE THREAD.) vote to send a player to hell within 24 hours.

If the player sent is a lost soul, the Demons win!
If the player sent is a demon, the game proceeds to the next hell phase.

Role Cards

Demon

You win when two demons have snuck into heaven, or when the Lost Souls lose a Judgement Day.

Lost Soul

You win when two demons have been sent to hell.

Role List:

Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Demon
Demon
Demon

Credit to Marl for setup creation.

Player List

1. Zone_Q11
  2. an_gorta_pratai
  3. Moleland
  4. Trivial
  5. Anagram
  6. Yawn
  7. Raven
  8. Darth Tarbor
  9. Wazza

Specs

1. Marshal
  2. Katze
  3. Astand
  4. Thunal33
  5. Arete

Host notes:

Found a co-host \o/
If you want to spec/co-host/VC-bot plz message

Im cohosting and hydras arent forced. Alts are

if its not clear, like this game is anonymous like New D3. U have to reach out to people privately if u wanna hydra with them, and then come to us after u decided on a partner or to go solo.

if u get asked and already are in the game just turn em down, dont say ur in the game

1 Like

Bumperino!

This game exists, signup. Hydra or Solo idc.

Yeeterino

Guess what u guessed it. BUMP

Host notice:

Players are no longer required to be anonymous; they may choose to be if they wish to.

OP has been updated with the information below:

Hydra!!

Each slot in this game may be composed of up to 2 heads.

Each team may choose how they want their hydra to behave. Once you have found a partner or have decided to play solo, here are your options and instructions:

1. Hydra, with both players posting in the thread on their main accounts: enter in the thread, then create a hydra name.
  2. Hydra, with 1 account known to be the hydra: sign up in the thread, create a hydra name, then contact Dat + me for the account of that name
  3. Hydra, with 1 anonymous account: privately contact dat + myself
  4. Solo, public: sign up in the thread.
  5. Solo, Anon: privately contact dat + myself

Minimum 3 days, and maximum 14 days + Judgement Day.

…say, how long does JD last?

24 hours, so 1 day; if people vote early, then each phase can end early.

Alright. Maximum 15 days.

/in

1 Like

/in

Did you legit get 0 people to join this.

we had 3, but to confirm we are makign them just re sign up

1 Like

I’ll hydra with someone if they don’t mind carrying me

I was considering “hydra-ing” with someone where I never log on to the account or look at the thread or our card and am just there for advice

but I feel like I would just end up trying so i’m a spec

and would like to still spec

/spec

if I have to confirm again

1 Like

/in

5 Likes