[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

what are the wagons currently at?

Think Cloned is at L-2

In short - getting information in exchange for own life.

It’s hard to perform.
And paradoxaly introduced to game by person who was called “Slayer”, not becouse it requires a slaying of themselfs.
Tho name is still fitting.

2 Likes

L3 after tiger unvoted

1 Like

Oops, I must’ve missed the unvote, but good

Oh right.

/unvote

@EVO get in here

Defend yourself

That’s why I’m ignoring you.
You are plain as hell when it comes to analysis and thinking process.

Fancier play doesn’t instantly mean someone is scum.
Altho EVO is annoying and not thinking through own actions. That much I can see.

are the wagons EVO and cloned?

So EVO did a Slayer’s Gambit on Cloned, which was meant to be a RT of sorts to obtain info?

ok but what are the non-cop softs

you’ve been going over some conspiracy theory without any evidence

Off the top of my head I didn’t like Intensify’s and Tilgarial’s reactions to EVO’s redcheck claim btw

I’ll elaborate a bit later

2 Likes

…does it really take that much effort to like
Scroll up a few posts

As far as I can tell, he’s talking about the situation where EVO and marl were tied goin’ up to EOD and that EVO didn’t do any soft claim.

why would you soft claim?

Slayer’s gambit is not necessarly a plain RT.

It comes from the fact that it’s easier to read people pushing you, than pushing someone else (due to you knowing own aligment).

So in this case they created pressure on 4 people and then created a thunderome situation to create more confrontational enviroment, which is meant to involve themself as one of the sides, to get easier opinion of people interfering with it.

Good enough idea, meh execution.

2 Likes

a few equals a hundred or so

Not me, EVO.
I mean… of you’re a cop/PR and you’re lined up to be the D1 lynch, some people would softclaim to prevent a PR lynch D1?
Is my understanding, anyways

For some reason this seems to be the leading narrative
But
There’s nothing towny about a person trying to out me on their deathbed, especially since they said themselves that they townleaned me - there was no reason for scumreading me other than the claimed check itself. If the check isn’t real, why would they want to reveal me and risk me dying?

EVO cannot be town here.

you should only soft claim if you are vt
if you softclaim you gain none of the benefits and all of the negatives
you hard claim or don’t claim in hopes you don’t get lynched

1 Like