[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

other way around

I’m basically neopolitan.
But I also get “mafia goon” as “vanilla” result.

Whereas if it was a normal neopolitan.
Then I’d only know vanilla town or non vanilla town.

neapolitan sorts roles into:

1. VT
  2. town PR, mafia goon, mafia PR

vanilla cop sorts roles into:

1. PR
  2. vanilla
    regardless of alignment
1 Like

Imagine a Vanilla Neutral

1 Like

vanilla condemmer: am i a joke to you

Regardles.

@PokemonKidRyan if I understood you correctly, you checked someone who is not Eli.
And considering your aproach, I think I know who it is in, so I’m gonna kindly not vote again :^)

1 Like

Can someone explain this background for me? Curious.

:joy: Seeing this in hindsight.

Weird… Like your reactions to the broken quotes?

Did you want to see the broken quotes? o.O

And… :sob: I got a warning point. :thinking: Though, it’s amazing then how I managed to get 20 on D1.

Gorta nearlly always forgets to submit actions and blames it on weird stuff.
Like… trees stopping him from submiting something. :^)

It’s a joke, as it would be a team who submits night kill, not one person.

Also~ Guys~ Everyone~ What’s the probability that I would be able to sway a majority to vote no exe?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

0%? 0%? Or impossible? :sob:

Yes% chance

Sounds… hilarious. Is stating that one will comply with whatever the others decide not a possibility on FoL?

:smiley:

:sob: Want to vote no exe? o.o

/vote no exe @Zone_Q11 @thepigeonnyc

Again? :thinking:

No, stop it.

Is it worth my asking for your reasons to continue to vote no exe for the third day in a row?

Cdecora.

If you want to waste your vote, then vote me and take some accountability for making a bad decision.

Because voting no exe is from experience pretty much always a bad thing and it feels like you’re trying to avoid any responsibility.

Make a move and stick by it. Do something please

There could be a specific reason they’re voting no exe, but in that case I kind of want to hear it from them because it’s suspicious otherwise.

1 Like

The only thing I could see is Zone potentially putting in a restriction. But also I really cannot see that design wise and knowing Zone how I know Zone… So like, to me it’s basically to avoid any responsibility not due to having to do it. It is fair to ask though

1 Like

Well
At the very least, voting no exe is different from not voting at all
And a restriction is not the only thing I could think of that would warrant voting the way cdecora is
But we’ll see.

1 Like

Yes the difference between no-exeing and not voting is like the difference between Fall and Autumn