[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

last VC before eevee got yote, just for reference

Yeah but as of now, the way Aelin treated your slot and mechanical evidence doesn’t make me want you to live

Indeed.
You seem to have said this for
Checks watch

2+ days now.

I suppose lol could also have gotten killed because he was protecting my slot and could be used as an excuse to “frame” PKR

meh

every time i think i’ve reached a conclusion I backpedal. Maybe I should just stop talking for a while as I try to figure things out.

1 Like

Yes and yet no mafia have been killed for the past 2 days

the most embarrassing part of this is that the only mafia that’s been killed was by the RNG gods.

1 Like

I can’t believe you expected town to actually kill a mafia properly

Intensify.
Ask yourself this.

Why are you alive if I am scum and you have been pushing me the entire time?

You claimed PR. And made it out like there’s a scum investigator (which if let’s say it’s me, it means I’m just keeping you alive despite you fucking me up)

Furthermore the kill was lol, who townlocked me. Why the f would I kill lol who’s one of the few people who are townreading me?

And if you dare to say “So you can use this excuse now” then don’t bother talking to me this game. Just keep your vote on and hush

1 Like

It’s almost like I said that.

1 Like

Good question.

Maybe it’s because it’s much easier to frame Eli then.

And also there is reasoning for me to believe there is a scum investigator as I said… it’s not like I’m pulling this out of nowhere

Why do I claim “Vanilla Cop” (an investigative) as a scum investigator?!

So you can use this excu-

Because you are still vanilla cop I assume?

I never said you had to be scum rolecop or some crap.

Well yes but I’m not mafia.
And to think that because I claimed investigative that I’m mafia… like bitch please (No offence, but any offence taken, meant)

wellyesbutactuallyno

2 Likes

What reason do you have not claim vanilla cop…?

It’s good for baiting out townclaims

sometimes I think we’ve been way too focused on resolving the PRs instead of focusing on the vanillas.
there absolutely has to be a mafia goon, if not two, and the PRs for all we know could be a red herring.
if we have a negative utility town nexus, then it can mean that town has more PRs than the scumteam. meaning that all the claimed PRs are actually town and we’re really just a bunch of idiots.

Also I don’t particularly believe it’s Eli either…

His lack of WiM is really stupid here from a scum perspective.

I don’t think you understand how illogical to me that your thoughts are because I know that I’m town vanilla cop.

And I know how I’d play it if I was mafia too