[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

I never said you had to be scum rolecop or some crap.

Well yes but I’m not mafia.
And to think that because I claimed investigative that I’m mafia… like bitch please (No offence, but any offence taken, meant)

wellyesbutactuallyno

2 Likes

What reason do you have not claim vanilla cop…?

It’s good for baiting out townclaims

sometimes I think we’ve been way too focused on resolving the PRs instead of focusing on the vanillas.
there absolutely has to be a mafia goon, if not two, and the PRs for all we know could be a red herring.
if we have a negative utility town nexus, then it can mean that town has more PRs than the scumteam. meaning that all the claimed PRs are actually town and we’re really just a bunch of idiots.

Also I don’t particularly believe it’s Eli either…

His lack of WiM is really stupid here from a scum perspective.

I don’t think you understand how illogical to me that your thoughts are because I know that I’m town vanilla cop.

And I know how I’d play it if I was mafia too

yes and no
considering how terribly we’ve been doing, scum doesn’t even have to step in.

WHICH I SAID
You’re thinking the same things as me FFS

Uhh no?

Eli has been in the PoE for a while now, what do you mean scum don’t have to step in.

If Eli is scum he has to step in

if Intensify is actually town nexus, I could hazard a guess that both PKR and Eli are town because it balances the game by setting town at each other’s throats like what we seem to have been doing for a while.

so uh

gonna move those townleans into the PoE again

well, wolf!Eli doesn’t have to step in. If he’s scum, his teammate is very active.

I’m like the only one here defending Eli?

/Vote Tilgarial

You’ve been townread and are outside of the “protecting PKR circle” and the “pushing PKR circle”
Lol, someone who was protecting me, was killed.
Intensify (and Wind, previously) who have been pushing me, are both alive.

You’ve been more wishy washy. And I think you’ve been settled due to being townread.

I wouldn’t be 100% surprised if this is a W!Wind world. But like, I think with killing off people that know you, it might be a tactic to survive longer.

I am willing to hear from you and consider other things too.

I actually said Eli may be town for the exact reasons you’ve said Eli is town. So don’t you be coming out here saying you’re the only one. I was the first and have not stopped defending them yet too

I refused to vote Eli yesterday so you weren’t the only one
today I’m kind of meh about it and trying to figure out if I was too confbiased yesterday

Ugh.

Like I don’t believe a world where Eli actually does nothing as scum.

I also highly trust Tilga, but I guess there is a chance that they were deepwolfing.

But I still want PKR lynched.

actually wait, you’re just not fitting the pieces together perfectly
if you’re town and you know you’re town nexus
and if you townread Eli and believe his ninja sleepwalker claim
and we know we had a town watcher who already would’ve been negative util on you, and seen nothing from Eli
then PKR should also be town mechanically

let’s take a break from resolving PKR/Eli for a moment.
what are your views on Tilgarial, and what evidence do you have? anyone who’s in the thread can answer this (other than Tilgarial lol)

Intensify please just claim if you are executioner already.
I can agree to give you your win before end game if town’s in a good enough position.