[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

On third consideration, it might just be their personality

4 Likes

I think he’s just usually like this

3 Likes

…go on

No comment.

I disagree with this read tbh.

While I don’t think Eli is particularly scum, I actually think he’s towny from his tone, I don’t think claiming VT is really… AI at all.

It’s honestly mostly just a feel, that I realized existed/came about from shortly after somebody (I forgot the name, the one with a previous 100% readrate on you? Or at least something along the linrs was mentioned ) voiced their possible scumread on you.
I originally thought it could be a W/W attempt at distancing from each other early on because I couldn’t quite tell where/why it started, so I asked for the ISO technique and check ya out.
The possible W/W attempt turned out to be a bit too organic for even my paranoia to mistrust, but something still seemed off

1 Like

As far as I can tell, you do seem to be searching for mafia/weakpoints, in your own way.
The seemingly random vote on aelin from you was what put her in my suspect list, as an example
It feels genuine enough that you’re either actually searching for 'em, or actively getting people lynched is your mafia style?
But at the same time, you also don’t seem particularly comfortable with even one person suspecting you. That can either be due to the previous 100% read thing, or not being lyncjed is more vital to you than it otherwise generally is for town.
Which leads me to think of neutral.
But I’m putting way more effort into this than it probably deserves, because this is honestly not that strong of a read

1 Like

Tilgarial.

I’m a little curious.

Who is your highest townread and highest scumread as of now and why?

Awwee look at all you taking day 1 so sewious

/Vote NoExe

:yawning_face::yawning_face:

2 Likes

then that’s not disagreeing with the read it’s agreeing for different reasons dork

<_<

Shush.

Why vote no exe?

Why not?

1 Like

Honestly I’d prefer to see what the NK tells us over day 1 wagonomics. Pain in the ass

Scumreads are tied between:
aelin. Her reaction to being voted by marly, as stated above, seemed quite nervous.
GonZ. His willingness to continue a joke that, for me, existed mainly to get me some sus after his death last game, couoled with his self-vote and his seemingly threatening reaction to being suspected (in that random RNG thingy from whoever that was) didn’t seem particularly town to me.
As a smaller hanger-on is eli, mainly for his behaviour, but it’s currently not at the top of my sus-list.

As for townreads, that’d mainly be eevee and PKR for their interaction there in the beginning. That was threatening to make them the top focus of the day phase, and in my experience that’s generally not what mafia wants, regardless of which side they are on there (lynched/lyncher)

And I assume you attribute Aelin’s nervousness to more likely be scum panick rather than town fearing themselves being executed?

the kind of panik that happens when you realize you overextend your activity on day 1 and it backfires :smirk:

While both is possible, and both is a thing, it’s generally the intensity that makes the difference in wether it’s seen as one pr the other.
In this case, it did seem more than a town reaction

Either way, Light is acting pretty different considering the pronoun thing and feminization of text, so meta reads are :clown_face:

So you think it’s a towny reaction? Or was that was a typo?