[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

:confused:
I see this is as scummy
trying to decide whether it actually is

did you not see where lol said if Marl flipped town he’d push me today
that’s very specifically what I was trying to avoid in advance

what I do find kind of weird is that not many people are pushing me today
and I’m not sure what to make of it, but ironically you look less scummy for it, too

why are you that worried about it is my question

Hey @Tilgarial , why do i feel you’re mafia? You’re not right? :pleading_face:

People who i dont mind getting voted:
@cdecora (your D1 no exe had some meaning behind it so i let it slide, but this is D2.)
lol
Cloned
Evo

Ppl i have mixed read of:
PKR
Eevee
Intensify
Lol

Null read:
Grota

Wallpost attempt two. hopefully this doesn’t get deleted.
Okay, so, starting it off, Marl… really didn’t do a good job of making himself townie, so I really can’t blame anyone for being on him, I just had the benefit of personal interaction with him to give me enough doubt.

Intensify starts off with a pretty ‘meh’ vote after a bad vote the day prior that ended in a ml.

This is fair. Just going by the numbers, there are probably 3-4 wolves, and I really can’t imagine that there’s more than a single wolf on the EVO wagon regardless of their alignment. So, that leaves at least 2 or 3 elsewhere, and if we’re trying to narrow it down, looking at the no-voters the only one whose been actively scummy to me is PKR, although cdecora is absolutely null to me. Still tr’ing Eevee, even if he’s getting slightly annoying.
For simplicities sake, I’m going to say there’s probably ~2 wolves on the Marl wagon, and we can obviously discard min and Marl, so, just looking at the votes…
WindwardAway - Obvious progression throughout the entire day. Whether or not it was correct is another story, but the vote itself makes sense.
clonedcheese - At first I didn’t remember too much progression, but it actually does exist upon looking back (this is where the ISO failed me last time and deleted my wallpost so shoot myself). Vote is, once again, logical for where it is.
lol - As soon as I think about this, all I can think about is the like… seven people pointing out that it looked like they were trying to chainsaw Marl/Wind who are two extremely strong players in their own rights. Even more than that, they were on the wagon because they were sheeping Wind, removing literally any blame from themselves.
EVO - Self-pres, NAI.
Intensify - Stated he didn’t have a read on either, and that despite two of his townleans were on EVO’s wagon, Wind and Cloned had a stronger case which he agreed with. On the vote, he basically told Marl to try and convince him which isn’t terrible, but it was very obvious that Marl wasn’t going to do a lot of convincing.
EliThePsycho - Voted Marl on the basis that wagons were tied, which is meh… a couple hundred messages prior he was telling people to sheep him on EVO, though, and instead of trying to convince more people he just decided he didn’t want tied wagons about 20 minutes before EoD instead of waiting.

So, just in these votes, if I had to do anything I’d probably put these guys in

T

Wind
Cloned
EVO
Intensify
Eli
lol

W

That’s fair.

I don’t even remember gorta this game, which makes me slightly upset.

Other than his hiccup with the read on me he’s been alright, if a bit quiet imo

GonZ is the only one I’d say I really don’t like, especially since their vote felt like they really just did not care. If I had to place my vote on an EVO voter, it’d be this one, although I’d rather go for a Marl voter.

That’s fair. It’s just slightly upsetting since, yeah, of course my tone is off. This is my first game after coming out and although I really don’t enjoy talking about it, it’s helped with my depression… a lot. So everyone’s so surprised that I don’t sound dead inside and it kinda just… hurts, a bit? Like, I’m not saying it’s invalid reasoning, I’m just asking everyone to maybe look at it with that context?

Not much to say about the PKR situation, although I understand that he can get very busy. It’s important to note that Eevee usually sees D1 as a waste of time, especially if there’s no lynch, although that wasn’t the case here. I’d rather just judge them based off of their content instead. although i really dont want to have to look through that goddamn iso again…

That’s good, and I’m glad you’re not just quitting.

Mm, that’s fair. My idea was that lol might be a weaker wolf trying to get some strong townies out, because if you get 2 mls in a row, that’s up to five town deaths just to kill you. No matter what the town:scum ratio is, that’s a pretty net positive for scum.

cries

Okay, so… here’s the thing. Your tone is so blantantly obvious when personally interacting with you as scum that if you’re scum here I think I’ll cry. Like, looking at Umineko, it was so easy to point out your TMI that I was literally able to call out your role.

Me as well? I was actually kinda expecting to get attacked, if not you.
brain is kinda getting foggy and this is my second time reading this so ill stop

PKR, I am going to bonk you
if you’re town, right now, you need to focus on showing it. I’m still waiting for the wagon analysis, but if I missed it feel free to ping me with it.

Basically, nobody knows why min was killed. Brill. :confused:

They rescinded that on me a while before, though?

okay
you can’t really tell me i tried to kill Marl, though. Like I understand that I pushed on them a bit early in the day, but by the end I thought I made my stance decently clear?
And with min, like I just said, just… no?

Pfft. I will admit, I’m not above grudge-killing, considering I sometimes go for the most annoying players or toxic ones rather than optimal kills.

I mean, even before that I had stated that there was a decent chance that Marl was possibly just getting tunneled and that was enough to give me pause

Not really sure why there are redacted stuff
I’m also not really sure what he means by “activity would match a Scum investigator”, but this is why I’m willing to trust his claim of PR because the paranoia lines up pretty well logically speaking
I’d like some more thoughts on PKR, lol, intensify, and gonz
it seems nobody has a fricking read on cdecora though, which… makes me worried.

:gun:

for this post
i’d like to see more direct conclusions
… and now im seeing that you made them
ignore me
or dont

eli stated they were going to dissect winds wallpost a bit and then posted like
“duh, hedge, hedge” and that they’d do more tomorrow which is making me go :upside_down_face:
reading intensify’s wallpost is hurting my head but ill try and remember to go back to it later

lol feels like they’re jumping around in a way that I don’t really understand? It’s possible that it’s because there was a bunch of backlash on their post yesterday but shrug

i felt like he did
but lol!PR claim
either way I think we’ll have a pretty good read on him by tonight

this feels weird
“it’s not my fault, but wind saying its not her fault is bad”
despite the fact that most of winds wallpost was pretty good and the fact that she was still taking responsibility for it

this is kinda weird but i will keep it in mind
do you think these four have any real cohesion together, and that pkr/eevee was just theater d1?

blue heart rescinded cries

PKR/lol overall feels weird
but kinda in an… ego way, I guess?
is
is pkr softing
ahem
anyway
going out for lunch with my dad so this gets paused for now

2 Likes

because considering I was asked at least 3 times for my reasoning on SRing Marl when I’d already said about as much as I could and even said it began with a gutread, I wasn’t sure if people remembered I had any reasons whatsoever

Also i have good chunk of time to play this rn, anyone wanna talk to me?

no
because off into the woods I go
see y’all in 4 hours

2 Likes

Ooh? notes down

oh boy… ahhhh.

There’s 200 posts and like 25% of them are long posts somehow… and now I have to disect all of them ahh.

2 Likes

Alright hold on.

I think I’ll split the dissection of the last 200 posts into 4 parts. I got like homework and research to do about something.

1 Like

I haven’t taken your tone into account whatsoever when reading you, but I’ve taken it into account when reading other slots and how they’ve been reading you, actually. Just an FYI.
(Also, I’m glad it’s helping with your depression! People will just have to adjust to your non-depressed tone and stop trying to surface read you off it. It’ll improve probably after this game.)

I… can absolutely see how that’s a thing lol. Obviously it was harder for Marl since I spent the entirety of the game hard-pocketing him, but you, YBW and PKR were all able to see scum equity in my posts (but lol fake clear).

Oh yeah, you too, I forgot. That gives me a better idea of how to go about the NKA then.

yeah, unsure about the Marl thing but I was the one doing the pushing and I think Cloned was the other player who had Marl as top scum. And Min changed their mind at EoD since Marl wasn’t defending himself very well.

I did realize Min rescinded the SR on you once I went through their ISO again, btw. I mentioned that somewhere in the post where I ISO’d them so yeah, the Aelin SR thing isn’t that relevant.

I had a TL on cdecora for a while but after seeing them vote no exe for a second day despite having some actual reads, I’m iffy on it now.

Eli also said he’d ISO min himself but I haven’t seen anything about that…? he doesnt have to quote the posts since I ISO’d them already but some thoughts would be appreciated to see where his mind’s at.

yeah that’s what I got out of it, but if part of it was a misunderstanding then I sort of see where he’s coming from…? idk, I’m not locktowning him but he did explain why he’s voting me and tbh I can still see it coming from town. At this point I think scum is more likely to TMI me as town than try to push me, which is the opposite of what I expected overnight, but seeing how the day’s going so far that’s kind of what I feel rn.

Summary: I can follow your entire thought process in this post. Congrats, you’re not in today’s PoE.

1 Like

have fun!

aight I’ll stop clogging up the thread, gonna eat dinner now and I’ll pop in later.

pkr eevee is theater and the rest idk i havent read into it
and i kinda dont want to do it either since theres a free lynch just waiting there

Maybe because I want you active and am sussing you for not being?
Though, that’d basically be an OMGUS, and… that ain’t exactly gonna improve my read on you, lol

Me, earlier: “argues why lol probably isn’t scum”
Lol, now: “there’s a free lynch waiting there”

Mate, even if you’re scum, could you like, not? Smh

You’re right. I didn’t really do wagonomics much except for commenting that there were probably at least 2 wolves on Marl and that Marl was lynched to save EVO who I think is wolf (with lol) because imo if Marl wasn’t lynched then they never would’ve been.

:angel:

Not really an OMGUS since i’m reading your reaction to my almost non-existant marination. I was hoping for a bit more paranoid feel so i can hard clear you as town. But right now, the feeling is you can go both way… so meh…