[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

The fact that you want gscum over lw

Neither of us I think.

Killing superpower gives groupscum the nightkill
Idk if its assigned or not - but if so, we dont know which of the 2 will perform the action
Also means they can coordinate other night abils with it
LW cant coordinate with gscum

But im
Pretty sure leafia is LW here? All signs point to it except my occ

Lemme know if there are flaws in my logic

Bc i wouldnt put it past me

As I said before you and Chloe are either T v T or T v S.
If you’re both wolves and you trick me … that won’t be fun.

Killing the superpower not only cuts kill power in half, but if it is Genn, it removes the bleed as well.

Also

LW can still kill groupscum at night if they fuck up lmao

Okay

We have two people who claim to have the ability to occupy

If we know who we are occupying
It can (hopefully) stop the nightkills

But true I didn’t think about the bleed, tbh

There is a flaw in your logic. If I was the LW, Mode would never kill Vulgard in a million years. Groupscum want the LW alive and Vulgard was the only one that was 100% certain of me being town. Why would groupscum kill the only person that trusted the LW? You can’t even get any dumber than that. Groupscum want to protect the LW, not get them lynched.

jettisoned I should say.

As LW you cant tell Seth not to kill Vul.

As groupscum you can

Also
I want your opinion on why you think Frankie died

It also makes the nigjt kill every other night

Lol

As LW, Seth would know that I’m LW. He has a brain and knew I would look suspicious from EoD2 and yet he killed the one person that would be defending me? He knew for certainty that I’d have no other defenders if Vulgard died and yet he killed Vulgard. If I was LW, that’s literally the worst play that he could’ve made. Frankie was killed to make me look bad. I won’t lie. If I was the LW, I would’ve killed him too. I’ll admit that. Except I would’ve made sure that the kill was flipless.

How long before EoD?

Tonight is an odd night
There will be a nightkill regardless of whether or not we get LW out here

But youre right yes
KP is halved

Also, i have to go for the rest of this day - i have an essay due that i didnt fuckin realize was due tonight :upside_down_face:

I dont want super close wagons, because i’d rather us not CFD into a rand, so i’ll stay here

I’d like Fire Mages to wifom.
Flip a coin. If it lands heads, you are using your fire mage abil. If it lands tails, you are blinking or whatever

Then flip another coin. If it lands heads, you are on our healer
If it lands tails then go on whoever ya want

I shouldnt die tonight cuz of my DI passive (unless i was attacked already, omegalul) - so i’ll see y’all tomorrow

Tbh i dont see a world where we lose this if we arent stupid
So
Dont be stupid

Also if anyone was bled, you should probably say so
Adios

1 Like

You’re right here. We need to be smart and realize that I’d only be scum in a world with very stupid wolves.

ha

I haven’t voted yet

Okay here’s what we are gonna do

Leafia, tell me why I should vote SDA over you

If you fail to convince me I will destroy you