[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

okay so if i vote u and u get lynched who should town vote afterwards

leafia u have 5 minutes left

never mind… this isnt working

I’m town but also I need to sleep or I’ll die tomorrow so I sleep now

should i vote u

I’m not getting lynched today. Bottom line.

/vote SDA

still feel like Leafia would be more obvious as a wolf as she TMIs all the time and I didn’t see anything overalarming with her answers. i mean i suppose she could have improved her scum game but i think when it comes to SDA vs Leafia, SDA is more likely to be a wolf

also Leafia can’t be LW either cuz of the double kill with the occupy from chloe

1 Like

gorta say what you wanna say and then im out

You made the right choice Nappy.

/vote Leafia I go back and forth on this one, but eh, Leafia is townier this game, but I acknowledge that Leafia can improve and has from Insuregency. I am kind of thinking the wolves might be in people like Mole and Blizer, but I think this is an ok lynch and we have an hour left in the day.

actually /unvote, it’s kind of odd, but I want to see Derps flip first

1 Like

I do think Derps is scummier than Leafia, as I have said earlier, but I don’t feel right about this whole thing

/vote Derps If I had to pick a execution today I do feel more confident in Derps flipping wolf, but I don’t feel confident in either execution tbqh. The other option is a vanity wagon, but I don’t want to have my vote be worhthless

@KyoDaz don’t forget my vote

/Jettison Derps

A Derps flip is always better here. Also, what Nappy did is a good look for him. He didn’t automatically assume that I’m scum or that I’m telling the truth, and I feel that scum would’ve been more likely to do one of those two things. I think he’s town. Mind you, I’d be saying this exact same thing even if he had ended up voting for me.

Vote count please. @KyoDaz

So this is what it feels like to be one of the two possible wagons. It feels exhilarating. I like it. Although I’d rather just have people realize that I’m town.

Votecount

Accused Voters Votes
SirDerpsAlot CRichard564, 10_posts_daily, Leafia, Chloe, Napoleon, an_gorta_pratai 6/7
Leafia Blizer, SirDerpsAlot, Moleland 3/7

I think this is right

ping me if anything looks wrong but I don’t care to make things gold

1 Like

Nappy also wanted my claim too, and I’m a Goblin Rogue.