[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

If you RBed CRich it’s your time to claim the action

Then nobody is claiming an occupy?

So. Again

Wjy can’t Italy have been redirected to Crich?

I’ve gone over the other two possibilities. There aren’t that many - as its a Day ability, and an effect

So either I was targeted by one of these (Nimble Fingers on d2, or Blackout Kick on n1) or she used Rocket Jump on d2.

I literally asked about this. Both Rogue abilities (Blind & Bribe) cannot affect War Stomp, as its a Day Ability. Ask yourself, if you like. So, once again, the only 3 options are Nimble Fingers, Blackout Kick, or Rocket Jump.

Oh this is a thing too - this coulda done it as well. But that’s from Sicco Thermaplugg, the LW. Requires Italy to have lied about the bleed d2.

Glenn is a Worgen. Its very possible that, on d2, she got Goblin abilities, and used Rocket Jump. Now its d4 and she has them again. I’m speculating a lot, but I’m just throwing out another possibility.

… what
First of all, there is no role like that
Second of all… why not… bring Vul back? Lmfao

I mean
I was bleeding out and healed, so technically no, I shouldn’t be alive right now :upside_down_face:
However, I do have 1-shot DI, so my survivability is up there. Also I made it very clear that I wanted Fire Mages on the healer claim last night, so LW would be insane to have tried to kill Nappy. CRich has a selfheal thingy
Basically, we all have some form of survivability (if the other two aren’t lying), even if Nappy’s is just a gamble.

Can I ask exactly which ability you used on me? I might have an idea what is going on tbh - if you used what I think you used.

Interesante
Alright, we have 2 people who were occupied last night with 0 deaths.

This means Italy lied about the d2 bleed. Its a possibility but its super unlikely.

Okay, yeah, thought so
You wouldnt be seen on me
You redirected people OFF of me

Technically, yeah. I have a day abil that occupies someone for the night, and mole has a night abil that causes actions to fail. It isnt an occ/prevent

CRich claimed to be on Chloe right

But he wasn’t on her

Italy’s role always act last

Redirects nearly always happen before roleblocks

Wait I need to check wording on CRich ability

This would redirect whoever was on me, to CRich

meaning Italy ended up watching CRich

i dont know why we are complicating this so much

2 Likes

Okay so I guess it’s actually all real

When Napoleon logs on, we’re asking him who he tried to visit last night.

1 Like

So wait let me see something

Yeah, bringing Vulgard back would’ve been better and I didn’t use rocket jump D1, D2, or D3. I agreed that Italy lying about the bleed is unlikely at the moment. I’d say a 35% chance Italy is lying about the bleed.

Crich is only in doubt if someone has a claim to.have targeted them or Chloe last night

Is this gamesolve?

There are other possibilities

CRich could have not visited me, and faked that, and got caught

But it still possible he just used that redirect abil thingy
Or someone redirected him off of me
Or someone occupied him

I think the most likely is the most simple one
Meaning he told the truth

i forgot what that shit is called uhhhhh
one sec

We running kinda low on potential scum

A great idea. That’ll help us figure out what went on last night.

what the fuck is the thing called

The thing if if Italy did lie, it’s hard to disprove because if lol troll healing

occam’s razor

We agree this never flips GS

Occum’s razor?

1 Like