[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

So we are positive that roleblock stopped the kill or someone just didn’t submit it?

if every single person i listed is telling the truth, then i think so

unless someone else is lying about their abils, and protected someone

I haven’t been that certain that someone is scum yet. I could use it tonight if you want me to.

I wish I knew which one it was.

aaaaaaa

are you for reals rn

aaaaaaa

You dont HAVE Bribe

like sure
this slip could come from town

but :b:ruh

Pretty sure leafia definitely flips scum here. Which sort I’m not sure of.

Yup. I’ve just been trying to figure out who scum is.

I’m not going to flip scum here.

Oh wait. That’s right. My bad. This is my first time with a WoW mesh so I’ll double check things.

I never said I had bribe. I said I have Blind.

Blind causes whoever you target to visit themselves. Where’d you get the idea I had bribe from?

This is either a stupid mistake for you or the most obvious scumslip ever Chloe. It’s blatantly obvious that you’re trying to make me look bad here through lying and twisting my words Chloe.

Bribe doesn’t even make people target themselves so nice try to make it look like I was claiming that I had bribe and not blind.

Chloe and Mole both being scum is blatantly obvious here I think.

ayaya

Subtlety
Stealth (Night) - Sneak around a player’s house, learning how many abilities they have used in total. - Infinite uses
Blind (Night) - Cause a player to visit themselves. - 2 uses

Read this.

See what they tried to do here?

You can’t get people to visit themselves with bribe unless you’re very lucky and getting people to visit themselves is literally what blind does and it’s in the subtlety specialty which I claimed and yet she tried to make it looking was claiming bribe when she knew perfectly well that I was claiming blind.