[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

You can’t get people to visit themselves with bribe unless you’re very lucky and getting people to visit themselves is literally what blind does and it’s in the subtlety specialty which I claimed and yet she tried to make it looking was claiming bribe when she knew perfectly well that I was claiming blind.

I actually do think this is TvS here tbh.

Which way

Leaning Leafia, but im gonna go through VCA stuff rn, can help us out here.

Leafia

I’m not scumreading you based on your answer to my question of why you haven’t used Bribe

I just think its odd that you don’t know the name of your ability, is all

Yes I purposely said Bribe and not Blind.

VCA at EoD for all 3 days here.

Chloe`s votes on EoD for d1 was decent, but its not the best. Leafia does not look good either tbh

EoD 2 is much better for Chloe, could be potential bus here, but i do doubt it tbh, considering Chloes behaviour around Gorta wagon and everything. Leafia`s is meh tbh

EoD 3, both votes are on the Derps wagon here. Both are quite bad votes here, and make each other look worse

VCA is much better for Chloe then it is Leafia here.

GtH @Chloe @Leafia

How many wolves do you think are on the Derps wagon?

Not sure you can be especially critical since you voted EOD entirely for town twice 2

Two

Perhaps three?

Two is my final answer

Yeah i know

but this is for Chloe and Leafia Specifically here.

actually looking at these VC`s here

CRich does not look good at all.

Hmm. It’s a possibility

I do know the name of it. I just haven’t checked it in a while and I never once claimed to have bribe. And yet you tried to make it look like I did.

I’d say 1 maybe 2.

See I was following a lead from Centuries which turned to be a reaction test.
Derps lets see here this guy is such an easy mislynch, you could say the same about anyone else who voted him up. He didn’t even claim and post his actions if I remember correctly.

Lesson learned. Don’t vote up Derps unless you have evidence such as a red check on him.
Too easy to mis-jettison the guy because of his play style.

I thought Chloe was a likely night kill target and that if I died, it would resolve my slot and Chloe’s as well as long as it wasn’t the superpower who killed me.

Hmm Leafia do you want to be lynched?

I’d really rather the lynch is on someone else, but if the only way to make people listen to what I’ve been saying is to get lynched, then so be it.

Do you think my reasons for suspecting you are reasonable?