[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

hi Sulit

1 Like

However, we all know the greatest not-jettison of all

1 Like

Yeah i will be tbh

Lessons learned from this game

have been hiatus from playing mafia for months lol.

Italy literally when asked during mylo yesterday who scum were ‘Idk, let me go and read’ and never posted again

1 Like

I noticed

1 Like

What a broken classcard.

1 Like

We mech solve too much and rely on better players without improving here. That’s the thing I have been noticing while playing on this site. Like people can’t function without Alice or a handful of other players telling them where to vote or who is scum.

It is hard when people literally do - not - play

While true

I did re-eval my reads a bit

and did push Leafia and Nappy lynches

and at times Chloe tbh

i feel like i really didnt deserve this win, because i played very very poorly, and was the most obvious wolf ever

but i do want to say that i really enjoyed the setup, and I was looking forward to this game for a while

regardless of the outcome, i loved it

and i had some fantastic scumbuds who kept me sane

MVP goes to muki for the best memes of all time, and keeping my WiM high. I can now talk to muki in public and im excited because hes awesome and yall will love him

2 Likes

famous last words

Yeah, people who don’t try need to be forced to try

1 Like

I just wanted you to bleed someone. Gorta was my top choice but…

The one thing I dislike in this setup is worgen false flipping

Being a treestump and killed by the maf and still being able to be accused as scum kiiiinda sucks

especially when you have 2 wolves caught and it’s not worth defending yourself cuz ur literally dead but people still attack your alignment

btw I knew that nappy’s thing was a reactiontest and just tried to game it as best as possible cuz why not

1 Like

In my ISO I had Italy as really town by the end and it was between Chloe and Mole and so like this happened :sob:

ALSO leafia thought I was groupscum, and was trying to bus me

This marks the third time a lost wolf has wolfread me, and tried to fucking bus me

why does this always happen

it has happened

3 times

5 Likes

wait you randed treestump both times lmfao.

I was undead beast mastery hunter in both WoW games lol

1 Like

Why? Why was I your top choice?