The Community SFoL

Yes he is who do you think you are?

Seth doesn’t need your negative vibes so you need to be edraicated

Imagine making nks that could convert how based

Instead of improvements to town play we should add a convert all button so we all win and feel good about winning

4 Likes

@DatBird @Geyde
Yes there is a Balance team but there isn’t a thread for others to discuss their ideas regarding FoL Custom Roles/Role Changes and so I decided to make one and decided to have people give their ideas and as such I may also add a few of mine who knows. :smile:
Once enough roles/changes are added to this thread I’ll start adding a game for this on queue so we can all try this out.

Hey I’m my defence I tried to make a Conversion NK that’s balanced.

In my defence*

I’m not only opt out
I’m opt ‘get me the fuck out’

That’s too much talking and not enough role suggestions.

Don’t worry Arete I’ll finish this bad boy up and start a queue and I’ll show you why this is the better outcome!
A game of Community SFoL will show yeah why this is the way things should be for now on when having an idea you want to the game.

1 Like

You remind me of Mark Zuckerberg from that South Park episode

Anyway new role

The Dancer neutral offensive
Passive: cute - if someone posts a UwU without you saying or alluding to that target they will be immune to death the rest of game.
Night: Distract dance for someone blocking them and their visitors - infinite

Converts into the Consort

This is basically SFoL 00, but with a different name. The problem with that was in my opinion that you can’t just throw more classes at a format and expect it to be better. Especially if these classes are community throwaways that don’t fulfill a specific need.

As for this game individually, it’s going to have no cohesion, if you just take user submitted classes, because typically they don’t take into account other classes already in the setup. They can’t even for any future classes submitted. It’s like making a cop, where all the scum are godfathers.

You’d be better off refining your original ideas, listening to feedback and pitching that instead of just playing “FoL, but now with some of my own classes.” (That probably needs to pass review anyways)

Or you can just make it a fully different SFoL yourself and design more classes or just post them in GI and hope they roll sometime.

7 Likes

Counterpoint:

Replace FoL Class names with our player names.

Nailed it.

what class would I be?

Chrono

2 Likes

Mastermind

Everyone knows all Sheriffs Constables are Mastermind

Converted Sheriff

Hah!

That Prince is Marshal!