The FM Awards - Mountainous All Stars - Game Over (Actual Super Good Town Performance)

No that’s a lie because, because, reasons

You should know I’m omnicent

Omniscient*

Being all knowing unfortunately doesn’t stop autocorrect from being stupid

Omniderpiscient

1 Like

Just… Don’t

Also as I said before, I didn’t need to interact with PKR as he was more likely than not scum and already heading for the gallows. The optimal step here would be to evaluate his associations to townhunt and scumhunt, which essentially let me find Solic. :wink:

Also, note to self: Don’t be just passively making analysis while a scummy player is being lynched otherwise you’ll end up throwing other townies’ associative reads off.:sweat_smile:

Icibalus: Oh good, the other Mafia member’s dead!

Icibot 9000: THAT WAS KINDA ANTICLIMATICIC, SIR

Icibalus: Oh shut up, Icibot.

Solic has been lynched. They were a Goon

All threats to the town have been eliminated! They win the game!

Mod Review:

PKR and Solic put up an honourable fight. The town, however, were very clearly at peak performance this game.
PKR’s only real mistake was his opening but that was enough to crack the entire game right open for Town.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/zoiMD3f.png

17 Likes

Booo! Town won again… :neutral_face:
Not saying they didn’t deserve a win but y’know.

actual serious postgame commentary:

I think if PKR had put solic as his #1 scum and had pushed on him before he flipped, solic may have been able to go deep

1 Like

This game is done???
Holy jeez I remember it was just yesterday it started or something

1 Like

Yup, town were basically perfect.

0 mislunches

1 Like

Welcome in FM world which Town can play terrible and still get EZ win.

/s

1 Like

I don’t know about that. A SvS between me and PKR would be challenging, since our playstyles are very different. I’m not as nice. :smiley: I contemplated hard defending him as some players have said in other games that that lead to me being shown as town, but I didn’t think I could have made that organic either here.

Scumlic

1 Like

This wouldn’t necessarily work. As I said before PKR, and Solic by extension, already knew he was about to die so performing associative reads on him then would be a waste as he could have WIFOM’d his interactions. This is why I put Eevee as a null read for me.

I kind of have to agree here. I don’t read too much into his LAMISTy opening posts as that’s NAI from him, but him voting Hippo up for BS reasons while hard white-knighting FK confirmed him as scum and we created a pretty good PoE from that.

3 Likes