The Throne... Of Lies... Returns. [Roleplay Thread]

He jumps straight up to oiasnvowneowneoiajsdpvonskenmfoiejpohadnfovil.wenjfiowvpadhnv…?
Didn’t even take twice because he didn’t even think.
“Why is this in a public place”

There is no page for oiasnvowneowneoiajsdpvonskenmfoiejpohadnfovil.wenjfiowvpadhnv, so you can’t get to the page.

Looking back at oiasnvowneowneoiajsdpvonskenmfoiejpohadnfovil.wenjfiowvpadhnv, the words are shifting around ever so slightly.

Marian’s eyes widen towards the figure with his sudden actions.
“What the hell are you doing?! You don’t know what kind of creepy shit is in there!”

Perceiving it was probably about himself and that it would be hella suspicious if all stopped when he suddenly got away from the book, he simply went to the page of cruzades.
“It is only a book”

Erbit shakes his head at Andrew and performs a “go away” motion over the stair banister with the flick of his right wrist.

"Now see here, Andrew, I don’t want to have to tell you this time and again but it seems to elude you each and every time I mention it, I am not interested in selling baseless and vague stories for profit. All I could ever want is right where I stand. Unearthing the true problems of this city is my one and only goal, I need not be distracted by this thoughtless money-making scheme you have going on.

Why don’t you make yourself useful for once and scope out the port, I have rather enough on my plate trying to decipher these last few sightings."

Erbit moves to turn away, muttering what sounds like “and good day to you” in a rather frustrated tone of voice under his breath.

“Isn’t it better to go nice and slow so we can know where to go to next?”

1 Like

Champion Marlvith led the forces of the Light in a crusade to defeat the dark entities. Even when- oinasndkweulihvuablfvbsnxuvhauigfqpwhvlabshkulahushfpasnvkjhlzuhgaqpeirq, they still triumphed due to their devotion to the light clearing their minds of the incoming corruption from the betrayal. The win from this battle granted them respite, a determination to go forward that allowed them to turn the favor of the war in their side.

I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL.

Several points in the page are freely moving, shifting around on their own accord.

1 Like

(btw geyde PKR replied to your post and whispers
since they are isolated it would be good to answer n all)

1 Like

On the contrary, you won’t. By wishing for her destruction you only halt any chance of being let out.

“Holy shit! Is that book possessed by an evil spirit or something?!”
Marian gets even more terrified and almost wants to get up and run away.

More words form on the page, below the last.

Yes.

“I just want to see my companions… I just want them and I’ll be good…” he says over and over just hoping something would happen. If things don’t happen perhaps they could starve… Or even Draco himself may suffer from lack of eating and drinking

He knew it was referring to him, and tried to kick it away while his companion was on shock.

Is that really all you want?

“Nick! Disrespecting a ghost like that’s going to get you killed!”

While trying to kick the book your foot instead kicks another book entirely.

It’s pointless to try that.

“We gotta get a Priest to get that spirit out of that book! Who knows what else it’ll do if we let it roam around like that!”

“It’s truly all I want… I want to see them safe and sound. Learning more is always good but I must protect others first, it is my duty. My selfless devotion is for my people”

He sighted, the plans to forcely closing it probably would also fail.
“Don’t. The information may vanish. This is almost a personal assistant, even if a very scary one”
His true concern was with taking it to try to free it later, though.

Selfless devotion has been proven to endanger both yourself and the ones around you. It’s been seen time and time again.

You shouldn’t have to do this to yourself. It’s an endless spiral of continual injury and poor conditions that never seem to improve.