The Throne... Of Lies... Returns. [Roleplay Thread]

Andar grabs the coin in one sweep. Rich costumer’s just the best!

“You sure you want the box? The thief isn’t some small back street thugs.”

(THAT’S KARMA FOR YOU, BITCH! WE SHALL AVENGE @POKEMONKIDRYAN)

2 Likes

:game_die: 15

(i accidentally made discobot roll this oops sorry uncle geyde)

“Why can’t ya do it?! Ya been around Captain longer than I have, I’m sure ya can take over his position more easily than I ever could.”

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

She felt an eerily deathlike chill down her spine. She couldn’t move. The cultists shifted their gaze to her location.

“Mithras has granted us sight! Come now child, and be renewed in the loving embrace of the god of sacrifice” The Leader says directly to you.

1 Like

“That box has everything I ever wanted in my life. It gives meaning to my decisions, and is the only keepsake of them I have left.” He shudders for a moment, before recomposing.

“I need it today.”

“See, here’s the problem with me being the leader.” He kicks the ground.

“Everyone who doesn’t love me-despite how few they are-wants my head on a pike mounted on their table as they eat my flesh.”

“Also known as the Navy.”

In her mind, all she could see was the dying boy’s face.
Sacrifice? God? How Cruel…

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 18

“At least I’m familiar with their feelings towards us as a group, but wouldn’t they act the same towards me?”

(@discobot roll 1d20)
(This doesn’t count)

:game_die: 7

Faris’s mind was in shock, but she took a step forward.

Then another.

Then another.

Then another.

“No. You didn’t try to bone their monarch.” He says completely deadpan.

“Sure. Don’t regret it, though.”

Andar stands up. He goes to the counter and gains the attention of the cook, Johnson.

“Tell Raul I’d be using the shack and horse tonight. Oh, dont bar the door I’ll be coming in late.”

He leads Dawson to his room, where he closes the door and leans against the open window.

“You aren’t so smart, you know? Tavern has ears and with bad luck you gain the wrong attention. Not that it matters for your case.”

Andar reaches under his bed for a bottle. The full and empty one are mixed.

“Your box’s at Baron Alnen’s hand. You still wanna take it?”

The boy’s face was etched on her mind, she couldn’t forget the plea from the boy. Why didn’t she go on to save him?

Regret filled her heart, causing her to break down, taking many more steps forward.

@discobot roll 1d20