@Apprentice

Oh whoops

I’m personally going to avoid doing this
I feel like it defeats the purpose as well

I hate how Leafia has like one game of town and 3 games of scum

and the one game of town is the one she’s all laid back even pressured

and the games of scum she just seems super aggressive / consensus

when*

Please don’t tag me if you don’t have any business with me. My attention is already split enough as is.

Just making sure that people realise this post is obvious association.

[Quote blocked the pings as to not mass-ping someone. This was not in the original quote.]

I don’t know the more I think about it the more it seems like textbook scum leafia

I just like Wazza and Appel more than anyone else here
Shame

Would personally advise against giving your method of reading Leafia without them giving any evidence to use with that method.
Wazza said that if I was a 1-shot it’d make sense balancing my power then proceeded to ask me the question in DG.
That… completely defeated the purpose and gave away his entire question.

I hated Hammerman’s response to my vote. I highly doubt that comes from town.

I mean

DGADT Town Leafia, she dies without getting too angry, just accepts whatever happens to her slot. Gets lynched flip town.

WOW BFA, Scum leafia (LW), she gets really angry when SR’d, she has the “my pov is obvious and anyone who goes agaisnt it is scum” angle and she legits cannot imagine a world where people who push are her town

I could see you geniunely thinking this
But I don’t think his read was pushing agenda
I’m going to avoid discussing other thread, now

So I was going to enter after I woke up and stuff, but then I found a cool crossover from my rolecard to where I am in the story. So I had to share that with you all. (Being ambiguous where/what that is b/c angleshooty)

Also my obligatory n0 green is on 4x4

@HammerMan I didn’t OMGUS there as no accusations were made. I just said it was a gut read. People have them.

I know. I didn’t say your method was faulty.
I’m saying that informing Leafia how to circumvent it isn’t the way to go. It’s now useless. She’s going to be aware of that and will try her best to replicate your vision of her being town if she’s scum.

Well your method is now faulty for the reason above
But it wasn’t originally

That’s because my one town game had my death serving a purpose.

It’s not gut, it’s obviously you OMGUS my suspicion like what

will prolly dip for now