Throne of Lies FM - Game Over (Mafia and Ritualist WIn)- 5/16

Ami

Oh.

Why?

Because I don’t really see the NK claim as coming from town even though she rescinded it, and she feels partnery with Mist

and that’s time

At this point, the employees weren’t really certain of their reasoning. The sudden revival of… literally all their dead friends/enemies had rattled people. So they decided to lynch Ami for… Reasons.

Ami has died. She was a NOBLE.

Night [3] has begun. You know the drill. And have 24 hours to perform it.

> The Manticore has started moving again.

> A vaguely visual orifice starts glowing.

> Then it stops moving.

> But it’s definitely alive again.

> The souls of the dead have vanished. Hell is shut.

“so uhh… what now” said somebody. In response to the death of Arete, who was a KNIGHT

Day [4] has begun. The dead may no longer talk with the living or vote.. You have 48 hours

@DatBird
@Italy
@Possessed
@PoisonedSquid
@sulit
@SirDerpsAlot
@darth_tabor
@Emilia
@Zone_Q11
@TheManticore

Obligatory SoD ping

/vote The Manticore to start I guess

And my PM with Zone was destroyed. Great.

If we vote for the Manticore, wouldn’t it revive itself again?

No clue. Maybe it was a one use ability by the mafia (the Manti did stay dead for a full day and night)
Since the manticore is a member of the mafia, I’m not sure how we can win while it is alive

Fuck! I didn’t do anything again, and hell has been shut! I was a fucking medium, and now I am useless!

–also: @Icibalus, since when do you take advice from A5G_Reaper, because I am pretty sure that the one who came back is a fucking mountain.

EM3GiVP

> please stop fucking reminding me that this role existed

2 Likes

Honestly with it being alive last night and one death still happening idk how much this manticore actually changes our game, it could just be mislynch bait

I would love to use this as an argument to say that the beast is not the mountain.
Still, even with that in mind, I am more worried about the Unseen/Cult more than anything.

For now, I will continue with Arete’s POE.

/vote Emilia