Throne of Lies FM - Game Over (Mafia and Ritualist WIn)- 5/16

and see this sort of thing is why I wanted more explanation of why you thought Italy was fake than ‘because he lied lol’

this is a direct quote to be clear

wha’ no it isn’t.

I just quoted you saying basically that

good grief direct quotes now sound like the sarcastic tone that i use to mock literally everybody identically

1 Like

After I died, the reason why I didn’t try to explain anything after my 5 messages was because, simply, I didn’t give a shit, tbh.

you’re right, sorry, you called Italy ‘they’ rather than ‘he’ so technically it’s not a quote

fascinating

that was in underworld though, that wasn’t meant for the alive peeps.

Marshal directly quoted it to me in limerick

what the hecc Marshal.

also how can you scumread me here

I argued my case when I was alive.
My case was ignored and I mysteriously died.
I told Arete to look into why I died (This part was mainly for them to look into Dat).
I gave up with the game as game is Ici bastard and I still remember the last one.

also didn’t give a shit anymore.

yes because your case was that he lied which was proven false next day

except y’all still ignored the fact I died, predicted my own death and all that?

You died because I needed someone against me silenced before the wagon could start snowballing

btw marshal’s post restriction was decided before the game began, so that thread just happened to coincide with something that would make him do more post restrictrions

1 Like

To be fair, my mind was close to changing on you until I actually did die.

that one was liar? technically I never actually said anything untrue as such in that game.

Your death removed the existence of healers so have at you