ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

This last Mafia is very clever; I wouldn’t put it past Trifecta to have read up. Both of you seem very smart.

2 Likes

That’s very true. Only I know my motives, but the resolution will show my plan worked.

1 Like

I have ADHD; I can’t read over ten thousand posts if I tried

2 Likes

Everyone’s playing well here
VCA and NKA are our best options and not reads. Which really says something about these players now.

Regardless, that is the route that Mafia has chosen to take. I knew there was no other reason for me to be alive other than to be the game winning mislynch.

1 Like

There’s also the option of nolynching, that way, we can wait for one more person to get nightkilled and make the process be easier

Knowing this, I predicted the route they would go for and I was waiting to see who takes it.

1 Like

Feeling like the mislynch myself.
Just remember I wasn’t pushing you before you decided to do a thunderdome.

Which I guess actually makes sense. Everyone left scumreads me. But I’ll still fight back, not going to lose for town easily.

So ok, let’s say we do that. I’m pretty dead set that Jmw is Mafia and I’m sure Jmw feels the same. Who dies? Trifecta. What’s the point?

2 Likes

If you want to, sure.

But I can’t see anyone other than Trifecta dying if you do that,

2 Likes

Realistically, I would be dead as everyone town reads me

1 Like

Geez, I didn’t expect everyone to have that singular consensus

Unless me and Jmw are both wrong.

1 Like

Trust me, you’re not

3 Likes

You all seemed very confident in Isaac
I’m pretty confident it’s not Trifecta

After the Cheese flip, none of us have anything to be confident of lmao

1 Like

We had confidence before?

2 Likes

I did :frowning:

1 Like

Where was it- halfway into the game we decided reads were useless lol

1 Like

You’re call though, Squid. If we no-Lynch, I’d like to do this soon then so SoD isn’t late at night.

1 Like