ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

Alright, this is gonna be a big deal to me, so uh… I’ll pull up something real quick before I do… the thing

1 Like

You better not end up being mafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18
/vote jmwjmw27

2 Likes

Lynch has happened, but before we show a flip, I would want to let our sponsor say a word.

5 Likes

word

8 Likes

Eevee, if you made an alternative account just to turn this into a Raid Shadow Legends ad, I’m going to-

8 Likes

I am really disappointed in this game.

1 Like

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
jmwjmw27 Possessed, Trifecta, PoisonedSquid 3/3
Currently abstaining players jmwjmw27 1

Flip incoming

7 Likes

jmwjmw27 has been lynched! They were

You are the

Agent

Mafia Support

You were a brilliant Spy in your early days, one of the best in the country. However, on one mission you were captured - by the Godfather.
To your great surprise, he wanted to help you retire after all your years of service. The deal was simple. Use your talents to collect sensitive information from the townsfolk and he will rule to grant you whatever you want in this silly little town.

You can choose one player to spy on during the day. You will be informed if this player visits others at night.
Each night you also can plant a bug on a person. The bug will allow you to see who they visit that night, or if they do at all.
As well the bug will inform you what feedback they receive at the end of the night.
You can communicate with your allies for as long as they are alive.

Your allies are Wazza the Mafioso , katze the Caporegime and Universal the Prankster .

You win with the Mafia
You win with Witches
You must kill the Town
You must kill Arsonists
You must kill Serial Killers

They had no Last Will.

The Town (@Arete, @Possessed, @sulit, @N.1, @SirDerpsAlot, @Frostwolf103, @PoisonedSquid, @darth_tabor, @Anjic89, @Trifecta

6 Likes

gg

gg ez

:confetti_ball:

3 Likes

gg

Yay

@jmwjmw27 You honestly deserved the win, we didn’t.

1 Like

thank you for killing me maf
i would have been mislynched, my action did not complete in time N2

I tried

1 Like

Yeah @jmwjmw27 you played really well wows

3 Likes

, @eevee-sama, @bepwei, @clonedcheese have won!

I blame cheese