ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

And I was correct on that assumption, since you mentioned you’re going to attack me N2 at the end of the game.

Back at our game!

1 Like

eevee im going to have to ask you to pay slightly less attention to the game and slightly more attention to your research

just learned that there are confirmed cases in my city

5 Likes

Aye stay safe homie.

3 Likes

Alright, since Kat’s and Jake’s interactions were kind of weird and all over the place I’m going to take a look at it from Jake’s side

okay this sequence of posts is weird as heck but it really doesn’t feel like a W/W interaction

like the “Why, as a probable townie, would you throw shade like that?” thing feels like Jake pocketing Kat but obviously Kat flipped Mafia, it could technically be an SK pocketing a townie but I really doubt Jake is Mafia

jake: gut induced townlean, hence my post ending with

in jakes case that’d be true, my TL on jake is mostly gut

but not in aretes case

i don’t think doubt influenced my read on jake that much though, i think i better explained my read on jake somewhere

admittedly this falls under the ‘doubt’ argument too since i fully acknowledge that jakes reaction is probably NAI for him, but coming right after candlelight i don’t think he’d do the exact same thing as scum two games in a row

1 Like

I don’t know to be honest. It feels like they’re just trying to side mention him to provide more evidence to their defense.

It doesn’t feel the same as the way they’re treating Arete though.

Usually when I’m scum I try to side townread my scummates as gut town, but that’s usually later in the game and this doesn’t feel the same.

Thing that stands out to me is they’re more like, aware of Jake I guess. Aware of their read of them and aware of what Jake’s doing, like they feel like they have to explain it more than Arete.

That makes him more scummy imo.

I feel like I over thought that way too much

I really want to say this is T!Sulit
the effort is there
the tone is there
the meta is there

but something is off
and the tinfoil is superglued to my head

1 Like

Jimmy, we can burn the tinfoil with the hair and superglue with it.

On serious note, do we want to lynch the witch, the mafia or the serial killer?

The confirmed mafia don’t @ me

The reason arete doesn’t want me lynched is cuz I confirm them as scum

“Ignore the witch for now” lil

I am sulit the terminator, and I am here to destroy you.

Mafia durr

considering witch is basically drunk sellsword, i see no reason why they’d bus for towncred over sacrificing theirself to give a scum player towncred

1 Like

also, i’d like to point out the biggest problem in marshal’s logic

I’ll be here for a bit. AMA

the mafia have an optional factional kill meaning that the kill isn’t assigned and therefore it makes zero sense that arete visited derps if they killed him

/vote bepwei ?

You are thinking about your answer way too much.

Ight so why were people saying we have a prankster?