the other 3 are mechconfirmed because role list though

sigh i guess

im just angered

KATZEEEE Hiii I missed you ;-; I was so sad when you got killed;-;

1 Like

Hi Marshal how are you :smiley:

Sorry I died guys

How did I do though?

when i saw that picture that you said you put in your will i was half hoping you’d die before the game ended so everybody could see that masterpiece

i think your inactivity was one of your bigger flaws (which sounded out of your control) but i’m a bit surprised you were todays lynch as i thought you were doing a decent job of looking towny; datbird really saved his slot and i was expecting that to go. if SK doesnt kill mafia tonight i think maf has decent odds

but every scum claiming citizen is a bit disappointing as the PoE is kind of unavoidable for you (and the other mafia) and lynching in that PoE is a winning strategy

im no expert (i still consider myself a bit of a newbie, and it bit my ass on D1 as my scumgame is very underdeveloped) and i havent been reading super closely, so maybe when/if arete dies you can get a better answer from them since i think they were your main problem?

now we have to see if the mafia make a memorial picture for you

Katze I wanted to show to everyone how much we missed our leader ;-;. Anyways my inactivity is also a part of my townie game, so being called out on it was to be expected and ultimately I had plans for that. But I was reassured that I wouldn’t be today’s lynch and a combination of not keeping track of the thread/getting on too late had the mafia team be unable to mount either a good CFD or defense.

But I was getting hammered with too many things. It was the end of the second MP and my teachers dumped a lot of work last minute to get in some extra grades. I also did burn my knee and it hurts xP.

Anyways, it appears that nothing will go unchanged with this. In fact, this may be the set up that will be necessary to discredit Possessed

i think if D3 were played out 100 times you’d be lynched less than 10% of the time, the situation that led to it was… odd

but both jmw/wazza have good towncred at least

which means SK might target them if not a PR :eyes:

I doubt SK would target either of them. I feel like targeting Arete may be a good one for SK. A redirection from the witch to vet will also be a good suggestion, considering that it’s almost certain Squid has he defenses up

*his not he x]

Well Possessed had a meltdown with his reads being extremely off along with another player. So he resorted to the one thing he felt gave a different perspective, VCA. While the VCA was a good way to catch me, all of my actions in terms of vote for D1 and D2 are things town me would do. I always target lowposting players/zeroposting players and have also sometimes skipped on voting here and there. While this usually isn’t scummy enough to lynch me, for it to be the most scummiest thing really does show the current game state. This game is really favoring towards town, and I was really surprised I have lived this long. A lot of it was luck and a bit just me following my town meta

1 Like

town of salem is pretty town favored and this setup doesn’t seem to be any different (but i think scum are playing fairly suboptimally)

but mafia losing their head n1 is never gonna help even in a more balanced setup