Town vs Bandits - Possibly Returning! - Woo!

I need to figure out how to VCA eventually.

It’s more just an art and asking why repeatedly.

E.g.

X is lynched flips scum

Why did each person vote X? What was the narrative?

Why did Y not vote X? What did they do instead?

Is bussing a likely or unlikely event?

Take last game:

Baz’s claim is either planned or unplanned. Starting from a logical state like this then exploring the only logical options is a good place to start.

Because you’ll eliminate some possible worlds.

1 Like

In smaller vanilla games like Purgatory 2 (which imho still broken) leaves a lot of that type of questioning more in depth.

I’m going to bed.

thanks

Welcome

Another town example is starting here after Parfait mislynch scum put themselves in a corner

I’m playing hard mode, leave me alone.

1 Like

Weighted training terminology

1 Like

When Ici starts using normal terms we’re all fucked

The end is nigh

honestly this post is pretty scummy, I think Geyde might be scum :^)

no u

I was sure I worked something out with you in Nier Drakengard, that is the fact you missed using VCA analysis as you generally do. Naturally it wouldn’t work out so well because you blatantly cfded off scum on d1, so the natural conclusion to come to would be that you’re also scum

So temporary exploitable adjustments are very much key to meta

Well there was the one setup he ran with explicit mafia terminology opposed to wolf terminology

That was before the “switch”.

Also using meta reads for pure statistical analysis tends to be lots of effort for little gain in my experience

I kind of correctly read HTM as likely scum in a V/W with Bird in this situation.

He basically did it in response to Baz being wagoned.

Is this an art I see

All I need now are 3 new players to join.

Also. I might have to delay the game for two weeks since I have exams coming up, I don’t know if they’ll be study-worthy though or not so.

every exam is study-worthy

study no matter how easy it is