Town vs Bandits - Re-Rolling

Dat/Magnus/htm/Ici

2 scum in this

I really don’t feel the need to focus on PR shit

On So you made up read wich isnt based on anything

Out of that, Dat and Ici but I still don’t see why Baz did what he did.

We’re missing something.

…So you’re back to trolling and not understanding. Awesome :confused:

She’s making a dichotomy between htm there and htm here.

Saying that your read doesn’t make sense since he does that as scum

His posts are really similar to that post And you townread him based on that game neither are you trying to understand right now What I am saying but discredit me as trolling

1 Like

And I am saying the posts she is citing are not contradictions to the post I made. And then she repeats herself. It’s just spam. Htm is not the same as the reptile game. He just isn’t.

Again they are not. You’re just picking random posts and not trying to understand me at all.

The literal definition of trolling.

Baz knows he gets lynched after Alice / Me vote him and the argument about meta.
He spends rest of day fucking with interactions.

That’s a surface level answer.

States What he is thinking

Says What me him question that thought

And the last step you mentioned

2 Likes

Neither are you trying to understand What I am getting with it

Again that is surface level. I don’t like surface level. Baz is a better player than that.

Good point Htm can go back to null read

Good joke

When his best strategy is just gutreading I don’t expect a mastermind.

His scumplay when it comes to associations is really simple. He doesn’t want to vote his teammates unless necessary.

I would expect a mastermind behind the scenes though. Otherwise Baz holds out or quits posting. Baz did silence in the same position last game. What’s so different here?

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/nier-drakengard-forum-mafia-town-victory-this-silence-is-mine-7-29/76065/8561

Source

Actually that’s a fair conclusion.
He was essentially openwolfing after being heavily voted so who wouldn’t want to leave terrible associations under that?

He was lolcatting after being outed
Hmm

Right. So why out so early? It’s more what is Baz’s mindset. After is spew. What made him jump to directly claim? People move votes a lot and there was so much of the day left.

1 Like

He could have wasted away the day “defending” himself then fake claim EoD. So the claim early is odd which makes me think bus

But bus also doesn’t make sense

Hence the logical conundrum.