Umineko FM - Game Over - Mafia Wins

vote conduit

guys consolidate i prob miss eod so we need a pick

conduit is town iso in no universe

fuvking santa and conduit it in important dat viote dooner

2 Likes

vote conduit unless you think astand is a shit mod who won’t give a “newb” from like 2015 a scum role.

i would mak this take up less space bu ewheber. active as fuck outside here.

[quote=“Conduit, post:29, topic:84215, full:true”]

he sure celebrated a lot in here.

Of course, sire. Shall I put on a costume and dance for you in the meantime, as well?

Summary

All fluff.

Reads on post 329. No verdict on three players, postcount read on another. Read on Santa also seems like he’s just trying to use buzzwords to sound fashionable, as it doesn’t make sense to me otherwise.

More fluff, and, “I’ll do it later.”

More reads on post 393. Seems to be sheeping Centuries but can’t even say why they think Centuries is town. Another no verdict on Sulit, and non-committal reads on the others.

Still just more fluff, they seem kinda awkward like they’re trying to greet everyone.

Quoted a readlist but… didn’t discuss the reads whatsoever?

“participates” in discussion by adding… nothing. Doesn’t even take a personal stance.

latches onto SDA

Quotes and responds to another readlist but does not discuss reads.

Hedge everywhere. To be fair, this could come from both newbtown not being confident in their reads or from newbscum not wanting to make too many waves.

Useless post on PK. He also said he knew what an IC was, though, so… uh… not quite sure.

Refuses to take strong stances. Also pushes an exe on Arete based on the fact that Surge replaced out. Which is a no-no.

This feels incredibly fake. The post tone doesn’t match up with the flow whatsoever.

Last read on me was a very long time before this, has no progression, and just looks like a sheep of the thread. (read was a townread btw, and this is right after I defended a flipped villa).

notes silent thread
notes that he should do something about it

Gives a good recommendation… and then doesn’t follow up with anything.

am now strongest scumread-would-exe with ??? progression

This seems like a combination of fake emotion and tmi

Anywho: Conclusion - Scumlean. They don’t do much to help push threadstate along, despite acknowledging it multiple times, don’t really make reads or have any progression on… anyone, really. Many of their posts also feel awkward.

Anywho, I feel like the Occult is some sort of “1-action-per-day” type deal (curse, ITA, vote).

Meant to be a sarcastic reply to Wazza. whoops.

apprentice just accidently confirmed conduit is scum in my role pm

sucks to suck conduit. I’d take issue with mods if I were u.

vote conduit

ok I just got home from lunch and what???

yeah right, an experienced person in the community would just “reveal” scum members. Also, if apprentice really did slip up he’d force replace you as damage control, no organizer would make an oopsie that extreme and let it slide.

Erika has no reads, no nothing whole game, then suddenly “VOTE CONDUIT GUYS ITS HIM” so close to LyLo. Not buying it oh oh oh.

crazy

how about you do something lowposting person who has done nothing but recap and go with the flow.

he didnt notice, expect my replace or even game scrubbing once he realizes.

I bet I have 5x more reads than your bitchass.

so this reasoning is fair but refusing to give you scum because you are new isn’t? You took zero issue with that claim despite it ruining the game. Seems like it was just convenient for you to gp alomg with it.

notice he doesnt deny being scum here

bruh when did I ever say this??? I’m also not an expert on forum set-ups IDK how hosts do what they do with the rand.