Umineko FM: Turn of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Wolves Win

anyways
why is there already 2000 posts

Chloe, this isn’t the first time that you’ve thought of a potential LW soft.
Chill, keep calm and think.
I don’t think everyone could be LW softing (unless this is literally just lost wolves v town)

can i holster
i haven’t read thread because WHY IS THERE 2000 POSTS REEEE
but derps if you are being serious about goin boom

1 Like

based off of the
checks watch
250 posts i’ve read

Seeing as ClonedCheese isn’t treating D1 seriously even when prodded. I’ll /unvote for now. @astand
If this continues D2, then they can go.

speaking of derps
/vote SirDerpsAlot @astand

If tree guessing is a crime, lock me up

y?

How does it make sense from a town PoV?

Ok so are you saying ClonedCheese doesn’t take D1 seriously no matter their alignment?
That’s their loss if they are town.

You agree

Anyway Derps claiming scum is :eyes:
/Vote SirDerpsAlot @astand

/vote sirderpsalot people are actually agreeing with me and actually voting, finally

Wait let me tag

/vote derps @astand

Also, gut on YBW based on our prior game is townlean. Last time I played with him he was basically just coasting scum, and he seemed a lot more serious in-thread than he has been so far this game.

I agree with this partly
Question

…where did this happen
or am i blind

This post which I quoted for you.

1 Like

I’m more certain on derps

If the wagon goes back on light I’ll vote him

But I encourage people to vote derps because he seriously pings me as scum

Quick question, Chloe, why are you so quick to jump at anything that could be a potential LW soft?

2 Likes

It happened somewhere in the early thousands; he claimed conditional vig, then said the condition was the rest of the scumteam letting him use it.

Also, not loving the Derps wagon all of a sudden. It seems like a lot of people are just swapping over because he’d be an easy lynch who nobody will accuse them for on a townflip; scum claims like that are bad play, but they’re NAI imo. I’m still like 600 posts behind so if there’s more legit reasoning later on (or maybe even as a PL), but voting based off of just that “claim” is just trying to kill the easiest target.

that one was a joke

the wording was funny

tell me this doesnt look like the most blatant LW soft ever
its almost on par with ‘forgotten howling’
good shit

1 Like

Nvm this answered my question lol

2 Likes