Umineko FM: Turn of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Wolves Win

GTH = Gun To Head

if you HAD to force out reads, what would they be

what do you mean by ‘I cant scumread him’ for pkr?

i should stop posting so im not the n1

lategame is my shiiiit

I have to admit. A bit of it always will be, not just in this game, but in most.
But, it’s also genuine.

Marl - Mechanics. Transparency. Tone.
Marl’s relaxed and their posts feel natural. Their claim makes sense for a town role. I know that I need to be cautious there with going too far, that’s why it’s a fraction towards the read.

Min - Competence. Understanding. Cooperation. Lack of jumping the gun.
Min settled in, responded to you, responds to others happily. I don’t think that W!Min feels as natural as they do. Call it gut if you will I guess, but, yeah.

Spak - Friendly. Jokey.
I feel like someone who’s not done much on the forums at first but is known wouldn’t be as jokey and light toned as Spak feels when mafia. They’d want to show content fast.

Seth - Fake. Lack of effort.
Seth is partially gut as usual. But, I feel that they’re going with a fakeclaim because it doesn’t come off as genuine. Also, his 248 to 252 just felt like it was rushed and he was avoiding trying to do things.

YBW - Overly Friendly. Effort.
Overly friendly to Seth (who I think is buddy), not really doing much to help. I know it’s early on but it felt that they did your thing too (just) for some basic cred with low effort. Instead of trying to read those who might be more difficult.

3 Likes

i think my last was morpho

and what i learned is that im bad at forum mafia/life in general and that it is unhealthy to seek validation from forum games

anyways still not entirely over that so im not exactly enthused about this game

i’m probably gonna shut up and let other people talk

also i dont know how to read players without tunneling them

see aforementioned bad at mafia

yeah, I dislike anyone who reads people town based on those

dang it

I don’t know how to read appel too well

isn’t he normally like this?

sigh… y’all disappoint me

do you town read Chloe for anything else ( the opener is NAI in my opinion, but I think Chloe can be read on her opener)

Here now. Sorry for the delay, all.

God, I can’t believe Chloe and Appel randed scum together :pensive:

remind me to read thread when not on anesthetics

3 Likes

Psst. Pass me some of those.

and before anyone asks I don’t have many gth reads

/vote Chloe @astand
feel free to joycat
i’ll tunnel you later

he always just seems towny to me

just gonna spoiler these to format neatly

Min

Min is GTH town to me because I think tonally they seem pretty comfortable in the thread (unlike in SFoL 65, although that was a neut game for them). They didn’t have an awkward entrance and it looks to me like Min immediately focused on Chloe’s post.

They commented on the part that role claims and action claims should not be taken at face value. While it could just be NAI, I think if they were scum they could just as easily let that part slip since it’s kind of likely the town might not think so much about this point without being reminded to again.

I think I forgot to respond to Min earlier on this but I was saying that Appel did ask a good question here, and I’m not sure if Min misread what I wrote but it looks like a decent response from them (but maybe since I agree with it lol).

i also think it’s a good sign that min is questioning why there’s a D1 wagon on Gorta already. I know people have said it’s for pressure on him but Min is right and we don’t need to heavily wagon someone early in the day. It’s a little strange, even if NAI because lol trees.

Marl

I think my TR on Marl is mostly because we joked around and vibed. I know he’s more experienced as a wolf and he wouldn’t be awkward in the thread, but I’m not seeing any wolfy signs from him as of right now. I’d like to trust that my intuition is usually right on him, too, although I know i can’t just rely on that as an accurate tell every game.

I found his entrance posts pretty flashy and wasn’t sure whether they were AI at all, but it made sense once Astand announced that Marl had started an event to guess his favorite tree (because it does, in fact, look like an event leadup and not really anything other than that).

I don’t know if he’s telling the truth about the prize being a gun, but I think it’s likely (I don’t know if the winner is announced publicly, though). I don’t think he has too many reasons to lie unless it’s a trap, but I think if he’s town, early on in D1 the risk of accidentally setting off a trap on another townie would be kind of high (especially when giving them hints to the correct answer), so it would be town shooting itself in the foot. If he’s town, he’s probably being honest.

I could see a wolf starting an event early D1 and setting a trap, but I also think it seems too obvious and if a trap goes off on whomever won the event, it would immediately out him as a wolf which is not really a good thing for his team.

as weird as this read is, I think it would be even weirder if he said this as a wolf tbh. there’s basically no basis for why he feels like min and I are town but he’s not afraid of giving his opinion anyway (and since I also agree on the GTH town min take, I kinda vibe with it).

this part is mostly NAI. I think I saw Appel comment that it looked a bit wolfy, but considering how Shortnight 2 and Quantum Mafia went, I can definitely see town!Marl posting this as a follow-up caveat so it could go either way.

I can’t believe I actually managed to pull content from SoD1, wow.

3 Likes

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
an_gorta_pratai Chloe, Marluxion, ChopChop, Appelsiini 4/10
Chloe clonedcheese, Light 2/10
clonedcheese GGhana 1/10
ChopChop PokemonKidRyan 1/10
Not voting an_gorta_pratai, CRichard564, EliThePsycho, min, Nightingale, Shurian, SirDerpsAlot, Spak, WindwardAway, YoubutWorse 10

Pardon me but WHAT

Chloe, I’m sticking to your post and not using meta
I don’t fucking know why I’m voting you and I legitimately can not explain it other than I know for a fact that you are scum

(This is not a cop claim)

Anyway, @Marluxion, what’s your favorite tree?

1 Like