Umineko FM: Turn of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Wolves Win

@an_gorta_pratai has been eliminated. They were:

13 Likes

Night 1 begins and will end at 2021-02-26T17:00:00Z.

Deadline for night actions is 1 hour before EoD.

7 Likes

Actions are locked.

2 Likes

A mysterious presence is felt in the halls of Ushiromiya mansion.

5 Likes

Don’t post until I announce the day start.

1 Like

@clonedcheese has been killed. They were:

@CRichard564 has been killed. They were:

@Shurian has been killed. They were:

Day 2 begins and will end at 2021-02-28T17:00:00Z.

@Appelsiini
@Chloe
@ChopChop
@EliThePsycho
@GGhana
@Aelin
@Marluxion

yo PIRATE POGGERS
wait
they’re DEAD
NOOOOOO

@min
@Nightingale
@PokemonKidRyan
@SirDerpsAlot
@Spak
@WindwardAway
@YoubutWorse

3 deaths??

I don’t blame whoever took the cloned shot
although ToS pirate JoAT is indeed a time

2 Likes

Belphegor is present. (I think this is Belphegor, not Satan)
But they “have no special abilities”

So ???

o7 gorta cloned shurian crich

Most obvious ‘masons’ on this fucking planet

Let that be a lesson to not needlessly soft

Wowee

Jesus christ Shurian

I sort of doubt that it’s coincidence that Shanon and Kanon died at the same time

I wrote a post during the night which is… kind of outdated because of the flips but I’m posting it anyway

Overnight post, not spoilering it this time because nobody seems to read it when I do lol

Some thoughts I had after the Gorta flip:

I really wish Discourse had loaded properly. I was unable to backread because the posts weren’t loading and I only saw a handful of posts correctly loaded whenever Marl tagged me. Gorta’s flip didn’t even load for me until 3 hours after EoD lol.

Appel and Marl actually had a very good case on Gorta and I understand now why so many were willing to vote him. I think it was way too early to bus such a powerful role for the wolves, so the wagon’s very likely pure, or at least the first pushers/voters until it was guaranteed he was going down at EoD. I feel comfortable putting Appel and Marl in my townreads from the Gorta push, and I already had Marl in townreads from before that. I did feel like his votes were a bit jumpy at EoD but I don’t think it was outside his town meta.

I went back and read Derps’ claim of being vengeful town, but he said it didn’t work on day executions, so I’m still unsure of why it was a reason to jump off his wagon. Additionally, he claimed to be able to use his ability in cases where he wasn’t simply voted out, but he didn’t say he took his attacker down with him. He only said he could select a target to die if he died. That role is more similar to a babysitter than vengeful town as I understand, meaning that he might have claimed vengeful town just to get people off of him. However, he voted Gorta pretty early on from what I see, and there’s almost no way it was a bus because it would mean Derps has a weaker role than Gorta as scum, and in that case he should’ve tried to get the wagon back onto himself instead. Additionally, Gorta mentioned that he didn’t like Derps’ slot, which could be distancing but looks more like he was setting Derps up for an ML instead.

I found Light’s vote on himself questionable but I think Nightingale made a good point that he was doing it from a mech perspective and not an emotional perspective, basically offering himself as an info yeet. I didn’t see it at all when I was in the thread because it didn’t load; the only thing I saw was when he claimed to be bulletproof and said he couldn’t be shot at night, so I placed my vote on him thinking we were going between a tree and a BP role with questionable plays. Now that I’ve caught up, I’m still wary of his slot but at least I understand why Gorta was a viable counterwagon, and I think Night’s interpretation of Light’s self-vote is actually a very good look for her.

ClonedCheese looks much worse from his EoD interaction. I had his slot at a null the whole day because I’ve seen him refuse to give D1 reads before and generally act like a willager, and he flipped town. I don’t take that to mean he’s town here, but I didn’t want to read into his refusal to give reads as AI as a result. However, I’ve moved him into my PoE for today not because he refused to vote Gorta for not being in the thread (as I gave the same reasons, so I can believe that) but for the way he kept pushing Light’s self-vote as AtE while Night was actively pointing out that it was from a mechanically optimal PoV and not AtE.

1 Like

If it’s Satan, then we can assume that someone used Gorta’s ability.
So we have a necromancer or something.

Lucifer not Satan.
Satan is a different one

Yeah read gorta’s flip

Theres a LW
and they likely found the pack last night, with that ‘presence’ thing

isn’t that presence just
belphegor
though
unless I got the hairstyles wrong