/vote night @astand

1 Like

Stop talking.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Nightingale Marluxion, GGhana, PokemonKidRyan, WindwardAway, min 5/5
Not voting ChopChop, Nightingale, Spak, YoubutWorse 4

@Nightingale has been eliminated. They were:

Night 4 begins and will end at 2021-03-04T18:00:00Z.

Deadline for night actions is 1 hour before SoD.

1 Like

It was not stated, but actions have been locked for 24 minutes.

@GGhana has been killed. They were:

1 Like

Day 5 begins and will end at 2021-03-06T18:00:00Z.

@ChopChop
@Marluxion
@min
@PokemonKidRyan
@Spak
@WindwardAway
@YoubutWorse

town eyes ONLY (also i wrote this in notepad so its not formatted well at all have fun reading it lmao)

Alright, so we kinda fucked up a ton right? Still mad that we hammered btw. I think if I had more time COUGH COUGH, I would’ve been able to flesh out my reads better and actually help town a lot more. I might’ve even saved night, who knows (probably not). My point is however, there is 1 scum inbetween Min and GGhana. GGhana outed the fact they have an ability to block the infection from spreading before min outed, before they knew it was a town PB. Why would hosts give an anti-town ability to someone? I believe GGHana is a scum JOAT that claimed his actual abelites, and assumed the infection was a bad thing town would also want gone. Min could be lying too however, but there is one wolf in-between them. (this is all written pre-flips and im not gonna edit it so if this is proven wrong or right already hooray) Now I believe there is another mafia, possibly between Wind/Marl/Spak. I think Spak is most likely the Arso (though seth could be arso too), and the mafia is between Wind and Marl. PKR also has a chance at being mafia feeding misinformation through his protective claim. It would make sense considering how many deaths there were N1, and that mafia would’ve have to attack Shurian twice. Anyway, I wanna go eat lunch so I’ll be back in an hour or so. And I swear to fucking god don’t hammer, at least let 24 hours pass. If you still wanna kill me then, fine, but let me make a case and also let everyone come to thread (like we hammered before spak and seth even got here!) Also just realized I might’ve treed on accident since I forgot to submit an action yesterday… oops. Eh I was probably RBD anyway it doesnt matter.

tldr: why did we hammer, im mad night flipped town, theres a wolf in-between min and GGhana
also I only read through it like once so itll probably have a lot of spelling errors and stuff not explained well

@WindwardAway weh

Spak is wolf.
There’s no flavour left for a cop.

They must be a role which can provide false feedback.

No there isn’t.

by the way this is the weirdest mafia kill ever

@Marluxion why aren’t you dead yet

Why the hell is everyone not infected

Who is missing exactly

Seth?

probably because i’m VT and not confirmed town like ghana and windward

how was ghana confirmed town?

okay tbf I would’ve expected wind to die last night too

That’s right.
The 1 flavour was Kyrie.

And that is only because Kyrie was one of the main characters who acted like a cop or detective of any sort. And that wasn’t even that much of a “flavour” thing, it was more of a personality.

The other eligible one would have been Erika.
But they already flipped…

you’re probably right

I’m annoyed

ghana green checked by seth