[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

…do I have to link what I said irt peeks?

Can we stop with peek talk.

1 Like

The dumbest, most incorrect, most big brain read I can get from that post is that Centuries and Vulgard are scumbuddies doing scum theater. Centuries wants to RT pigeon in an attempt to come off as a solve-y town. But Vulgard didn’t get the memo. :joy_cat:

1 Like

This doesn’t come from someone in scumchat

guys ftr after champs semis im 200% villager here because i wouldve negative wim if i randed wolf here btw :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

I kinda just want to say this is always V Chloe because her approach here is from a super unorthodox angle and I see her as a rather formulaic wolf (generally good fake reads but never unorthodox like this).

But I’m not comfortable enough.

Also, now that Centuries explained his gambit to me I actually like it less. I think what he described is within his wolfrange and/or potentially even decide-able pregame. But I’m probably not in the right mindset to think about this rn.

@Vulgard

Explain your read on Cream for me?

So far they kind of feel eh for me as they look a bit too cautious when it came to handling Pidgeon’s slot.

/vote Alice @EliThePsycho

POV and depth of thought both indicate village. All of their takes so far have a perspective I haven’t seen most wolves fake at all.

I’d point to specific examples but quoting on mobile is a pain. I think they are easy to find.

Any specific post that made you do this? I’m curious if we had the same thought.

Will expand later

1 Like

If it’s the post I’m thinking of, then I was going to do the same thing until I realized something and changed my mind.

I should not be 25% of the thread.
Sleep. Now.

I mean… what else do I say lol

You can’t expect me to really have some omniscient read on pigeon with his 1 sentence opener.

I don’t feel like their takes, this one in particular was that unfakeable?

I feel like they’ve been giving way too much leeway to pidgeon in a way that makes them seem to not want to rock the boat.

village bitchiness

…Reading me off of one post is bruh but it may also be TWBTAW.

1 Like

hahahahahahahahah

/vote pidgeon

Looking back at what happened back there it looks like Cent and Vul decided to read each other a few minutes into day