[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

What got answered here Silviu?
Also how does Appel’s low amount of posts push more reads onto you?

cool

you’re still not a villager

feels like caught for the wrong reason seeing how ure defending yourself

it doesn’t make any sense, you’re just the 2 players i care about the least

cool tell phraze to town it up

this switched quickly

whenever she gets here i will
:wowee;

did it

doesnt feel like it

I was thinking that I would get more votes on my slots this way so the thread blows up in craziness and it would be easier for me to read people based on the emotions they’re displaying, but I’ve rushed it and it was too early to do so, I given up on that idea.

oh i forgot vulgard ffs

So what, I’m defending myself because you are scumreading me on something that’s really perspective bias coming from you wanting to catch a wolf, but you aren’t even trying if you are trying to vote me because I popped in and popped out zzzzzz, just tell me anymore reasonings why you think I’m wolf

yes
btw you’re missing Vulgard

vulgard higher end villa

Vulgard’s mech clear.

I have TMI.

How does you getting voted help the thread blow up in craziness? Wouldn’t that just be a boring vote?

:joy_cat: fair enough

To save you the hassle, I’ll just say that I’m pretty confident that Lili, Psyx, and me can all find each other as town. Unless you think the scum team is exactly us three and it’s some giant conspiracy for us to all townread each other, you probably don’t have much to worry about.

you aren’t a villager

we get it

think there’s so rand bs happening here and i hope i wont be able to live it

Guys I got a N0 of Wazza :flushed:

I’m being so over-the-top with my cover that wolves are never gonna believe that I’m the actual cop.

Do you remember that game where I was town ape and I got on the hot seat and that helped us find the werewolves? This is the logic I’m going for considering I don’t have too much experience on solving normally.

Anyway, Centures you’re just outright saying you townread all but 2 players.
That makes no sense, you’re meant to at least have 3 considering there are 3 wolves.