[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

yes
btw you’re missing Vulgard

vulgard higher end villa

Vulgard’s mech clear.

I have TMI.

How does you getting voted help the thread blow up in craziness? Wouldn’t that just be a boring vote?

:joy_cat: fair enough

To save you the hassle, I’ll just say that I’m pretty confident that Lili, Psyx, and me can all find each other as town. Unless you think the scum team is exactly us three and it’s some giant conspiracy for us to all townread each other, you probably don’t have much to worry about.

you aren’t a villager

we get it

think there’s so rand bs happening here and i hope i wont be able to live it

Guys I got a N0 of Wazza :flushed:

I’m being so over-the-top with my cover that wolves are never gonna believe that I’m the actual cop.

Do you remember that game where I was town ape and I got on the hot seat and that helped us find the werewolves? This is the logic I’m going for considering I don’t have too much experience on solving normally.

Anyway, Centures you’re just outright saying you townread all but 2 players.
That makes no sense, you’re meant to at least have 3 considering there are 3 wolves.

This will look like you are sheeping me because I’m a easy target if I flip town, you realize that, right?

“Sheeping”, I meant voting against me

cool?

Okay so what’s the backup plan now that you’ve given up on that plan?

Yeah… this doesn’t look town at all, provide more reads you easy-slider

you and alice are not helping

is there a rule that says i have to have exaclty the same amount of w reads as there’s wolves

its a cop setupzz

Scumread centuries, I guess. I’m really not planning any of those stuff out which is bad