[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

oh ok?

Alice/Wazza/Marl I have a hard time reading Vulgard, what does a v!Vul and w!Vul look like?

Nah but on a more serious note like, I’d check people who are meant to survive for a while not Silviu :man_shrugging:

why dont you go backread the 1000 posts you missed and make some real content instead of berating me for trying to solve silviu, kthx

Well, it’s hard to post anything when you forgot this game existed and when you decide to exist you go to sleep :zzz:

literally made a catchup post

Okay, but you’ve literally just guaranteed your reads to be incorrect, if you cared so much to randomly post them with no prompt, you’d at least have to be able to believe in them or if you don’t believe in them, state the ones you don’t believe in.

oh my god it flew over his head

lol don’t ask me, did you see Ciconia?

Vul is a good enough player that there is no simple way to answer this question

Wazza what part of “I’m not voting any of my TRs today” (except Pigeon who can die I guess) don’t you understand

It doesn’t matter like, it changes nothing

Why? Centuries appear to have the “I don’t care” personality, which is cool I guess, but not cool for this game. :rage:

If you click on someone’s profile picture

and click this button
it will show you only that player’s posts in isolation until you turn it off

sure?

I believe that the most experienced of players does oopsies when they’re pressured or are at the last stretch of winning something.

Why does not caring make him a wolf?

Why does not caring make him a town?

It doesn’t but you’re wolfcasing him, i’m not towncasing him

You’re missing the point.
What if you died tonight? What do we have to go on? We now know you’re Town since you were nightkilled, but your reads have no credibility.
To add onto this, you said your reads are going to evolve as the game progresses, but the game can still progress today, what if you started townreading your scumreads, and now you’re townreading everyone! Now you’ve broken what you’ve said.

What I’m saying is that you felt the need to post your reads, but guaranteeing that some are incorrect shows a lack of caring and a lack of correctness meaning your reads aren’t going to be listened too, which isn’t apart of the game, you should want your reads to be listened too, you should try and be confident in them.
If you aren’t confident, why should we listen to your reads? Why should we care? Give us a reason to care.

So then…
It’s NAI :smirk:

1 Like

If he’s a wolf I get a free pelt if he’s a villager we all call it a PL

A PL being…

they still do? it’s still ordered? idk broski?