[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

You’re missing the point.
What if you died tonight? What do we have to go on? We now know you’re Town since you were nightkilled, but your reads have no credibility.
To add onto this, you said your reads are going to evolve as the game progresses, but the game can still progress today, what if you started townreading your scumreads, and now you’re townreading everyone! Now you’ve broken what you’ve said.

What I’m saying is that you felt the need to post your reads, but guaranteeing that some are incorrect shows a lack of caring and a lack of correctness meaning your reads aren’t going to be listened too, which isn’t apart of the game, you should want your reads to be listened too, you should try and be confident in them.
If you aren’t confident, why should we listen to your reads? Why should we care? Give us a reason to care.

So then…
It’s NAI :smirk:

1 Like

If he’s a wolf I get a free pelt if he’s a villager we all call it a PL

A PL being…

they still do? it’s still ordered? idk broski?

talking to you is gaining nothing when you have no rebuttal to what I’m saying but instead being like “idk”

Policy because you’re not worthy of being kept alive :joy_cat:

I’m not letting us ML Today.
If Silviu is town i’ll figure it out and we’ll change direction. We aren’t policying anyone.

Neither are you, high five :joy_cat:

ehh, idk, Town usually lose games they pelt a wolf D1, I think we just mislynch on purpose

@Marluxion So, whaddaya want me to read specifically, I’m only being scumread because I’ve came very late :zzz:

since people like Pigeon exist, this is a joke
don’t take it seriously

I don’t really care

oh no I have 1 too many person in my townblock oh my god that means all my reads are wrong noooo

This again

Then why bother stating them when not prompted too? That’s just posting words for no reason.

I don’t specifically want you to read anything, i’m trying to get you to help me understand your thought processes on why you think conroy is scum

Almost like I’ve said some of your reads are guaranteed to be wrong, wow almost like when you put everyone in your townreads section they can’t be wrong! :newspaper_roll:

Wazza I’ll teach you something

V Appel Lili Alice Vulgard Cream Psyx Marl Wazza Pigeon Chloe
W Ruri Silviu

This (adding vulgard for the sake of it)

V
Appel
Lili
Alice
Vulgard
Cream
Psyx
Marl
Wazza
Chloe
Pigeon
Ruri